X - did you see this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X - did you see this?

"Before today [September 2, 2013], both Liverpool and Manchester United played 18 games since we last met and they were only two points better" -- I don't think Rafa could have said that over any 18 game period in his Liverpool management career.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Again I ask do you declare we are stronger than KD pool, and if so do you expect us to challenge for trophy's or a top 4 spot.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Again I ask do you declare we are stronger than KD pool, and if so do you expect us to challenge for trophy's or a top 4 spot.
      1. Stronger than KD's team? - Hell Yes!!!
      2. Challenge for trophies? - Yes! (but even relegated Wigan did that, so challenging for cups is no great measure, the league is all that counts) and
      3. Challenge for a top 4 spot? - Yes, but it won't be easy. The facts are there for everyone with a brain to see. First of all, the top 6 teams are far stronger than at any other time in the history of the Prem, it is therefore far more competitive; secondly, we have a younger, less experienced and thinner squad than ALL top 6 rivals and lastly, we - simply don't have the squad value to compete with the top 3 - Chelsea's squad value is almost double ours (420m vs. 240m, City's is 415m, Manu** 365m). It is more realistic that we challenge Arsenal (300m) and Spurs (260m). I keep telling you that our problems are not with the youth coach, but with the owners not being rich enough. It is pretty simple: unless you have a squad value north of 350m, you will not challenge for the title. End of story. This is what makes Liverpool's performance over the past 18 games so remarkable, but as I said, Rodgers could walk on water, but you will sey him cyan swim.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X