Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu fans unnu tek a read

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ow-policy.html

This is a very good understanding of what is happening.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ow-policy.html

This is a very good understanding of what is happening.
    The champions brought in David Moyes’s No1 target, Marouane Fellaini,

Yeah right! No1 taget, i don't think so. If Fellaini was the number 1 target Moyes would've signed him before his 23 million buy out clause expired in July. Why pay 27.5 million for him if you could've had him for 23?

Comment

Well they were trying to get him and Baines in a fire sale but Everton wouldn't allow it.

In general though you can see the changes taking place, all who expected the man to just come in and buy wholesale, would see why a sensible club would take their time.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well they were trying to get him and Baines in a fire sale but Everton wouldn't allow it.

In general though you can see the changes taking place, all who expected the man to just come in and buy wholesale, would see why a sensible club would take their time.
        Baines and Fabregas was Moyes no1 targets and he miss out on them both. They spent almost all summer chasing Fabregas when they had zero chance of getting him. As for Fellaini, did you know that he agreed personal terms with Arsenal in July but Wenger refuse to pay 23 million for him? Arsenal said to Everton the maximum they would pay was 17 million, Everton wanted more so Arsene pulled the plug on the deal. I think David Gill is a big miss for Man U, if he was still there they would've done better in the transfer window.

Comment

You have to understand that losing both Gill and Fergie at the same time was never going to be smooth. Everybody knew Moyes wanted Fellaine. Fact is Manu didn't go wild in the market, They have a pretty decent squad, so let Moyes feel his foot around and go from there.

Comment

You have to understand that losing both Gill and Fergie at the same time was never going to be smooth. Everybody knew Moyes wanted Fellaine. Fact is Manu didn't go wild in the market, They have a pretty decent squad, so let Moyes feel his foot around and go from there.
            Agreed, nice to see Nani signing a new 5 year contract today. I think he is a really good player and his best is still to come.

Comment

I wonder had Moyes remained the manager of Everstrong,who would have been his target?
              Ozil is THE transfer and Man U didn't even have a clue.
              The downward spiral regarding our results can't be what Moyes expected,his assessment of the team appears to be wrong,and likely was of consequence regarding the transfer market.His goal is to finally win the EPL when acclaimed managers' is winning the CL.
              Mr. Moyes really should get out more often,I know he is utterly astonished by the quality players he now has, but he needs to understand it isn't enough,as acclaimed coaches would know.
              RvP said to be disgruntled(both key strikers?)and now a glimpse into Man U off-season follies,seems Fergie was Man U.
              Hopefully Moyes proves me wrong but I do not think he is of sufficient pedigree.
              Last edited by Rockman; September 5, 2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                I wonder had Moyes remained the manager of Everstrong,who would have been his target?
                Ozil is THE transfer and Man U didn't even have a clue.
                The downward spiral regarding our results can't be what Moyes expected,his assessment of the team appears to be wrong,and likely was of consequence regarding the transfer market.His goal is to finally win the EPL when acclaimed managers' is winning the CL.
                Mr. Moyes really should get out more often,I know he is utterly astonished by the quality players he now has, but he needs to understand it isn't enough,as acclaimed coaches would know.
                RvP said to be disgruntled(both key strikers?)and now a glimpse into Man U off-season follies,seems Fergie was Man U.
                Hopefully Moyes proves me wrong but I do not think he is of sufficient pedigree.
                Before I say anything else, let me be clear that I hope that Manu** gets relegated every year from now until eternity, so far from me being interested in seeing anything but abject failure from Moyes. However, how can you be saying these things after only three games? Do you believe Slurgie was smoking cocaine when he made the decision on Moyes? KMT. It takes time for ANY new manager to bed in, I gave X several examples in another post of name brand managers that needed time. And lastly, the LEAGUE not the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE is the priority. Aspiring to win the Champions League at the expense of the League would mean your manager doesn't have his priorities in order. The priority sequence: LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, FA CUP, LEAGUE CUP...and yes, Slurgie *WAS* Manu**...a virtually impossible track record for ANY new manager to sustain.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It's going to be very interesting to see MU's next two signings. Should give an idea of where as a club its going re: its style of play and its stature to attact talent post fergie era. For now (this season) its a period of adjustment and taking stock for Moyes and club.

Comment

Working...
                  X