No announcement yet.

Panama v Jamaica can the Boyz......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They played a lone central striker in the Panama, Mexico, Mexico and USA games, so he is not wrong about changing the formation.

Montesso and Shelton, who were a part of the team in the earlier games have already stated they played a 4-4-2 in the two games I listed. So again, you just making up your own facts. Bout Beckford play on the wing. LOL You wicked with the lie them.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      So again, you just making up your own facts.
      Me, one cannot make up facts. It haffi guh suh to be considered facts. If it is made up then it is fiction.

Just thought I would clarify.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

In a few cases they threw on a second striker with 15 minutes to go but basically all the games we were using 1 lone striker. Maybe Montesso wasn't seeing the game well, part of the reason he is back in Brazil .

Never heard either talk about 4 4 2. Look at the tapes and you will see an isolated Ryan Johnson.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          Me, one cannot make up facts. It haffi guh suh to be considered facts. If it is made up then it is fiction.

Just thought I would clarify.
          LOL!!! I'm gonna start calling you "Professor Tilla" Ahhhhhhhhh bwoy....one thing is for sure, this board is full of people with their own "fiction". LOL!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

If you remember we had our worse losses against Cr and Honduras playing supposedly a more aggressive brand of ball. Our best showing was both Mexico games, even though we lost one and the USA and panama games which we decided to throw in brawls to the opposing teams by giving up late goals.

I am not sure about3-5-2 especially with Mariappa out and Morgan and Doyley so new and Taylor being exposed speed wise on the flank. If you are going to play three in the back then play 3-6-1 and totally clog the middle, get control of the game and only expose our attack on the fast counter. That style played with discipline can work well against Pan.

Comment

You are making up your own tape again. Go look on the Honduras game (which is on youtube)and tell me which wing you saw Beckford play on. That is a blatant lie.

Comment

Don't make me laugh. Which game we play aggressive? The passiveness of this team and the coach is striking. Go look on the Gold Cup a few years ago and see aggression.

At this point nothing the coach try will hurt us. We already hurt ourselves. The fact is we need to use the wide players more. Leggo the wingers and cross the ball. Defenders will have to stay home to mark our wingers. The players know the system and if they play to it, they can make a difference.

It all depends on how we going to play and how we counter the opponents.. Let us see if it work out.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X