Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panama v Jamaica can the Boyz......

pull off an unlikely win?
    The coach needs to switch to a 3-5-2 formation and take it to Panama.
    My team would be this.

-------------------------Ricketts--------------------------------------

------Doyley-------------Morgan--------------Taylor-------------------

------------------Austin------------Elliott------------------------------

------------------------McAnuff---------------------------------------

Humphrey----------------------------------------------------McCleary-

--------------------Johnson-------------------------------------------

----------------------King or Beckford---------------------------------

My team is - I-Don't-Care!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Drop Elliot, drop back Humphrey, put JJ on right wing and bring on Mattocks.

Comment

saw an interview with the coach and he said one of our mistake and sass point is that we were playing with one striker. Also not getting enough crossing in as we have height as and advantage. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          saw an interview with the coach and he said one of our mistake and sass point is that we were playing with one striker. Also not getting enough crossing in as we have height as and advantage. I agree.

We have been saying this here for quite a while. Humphrey impressed with his crosses from the right and McAnuff can put in decent crosses from the left if instructed to do so. This is not brain surgery.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

One more thing. If we playing Demar and Joby on the wing, they keep on running into each other offensively. They either have to work it out or keep one on the bench. They keep on running into the same offensive space.

Yes we need to use the field a bit more. We are not really effective going down the middle so use up the wing and put in the ball. The 1 striker thing kill us. We need to attack more.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who is the midfield Maestro ?

Who gwine direct traffic ?

Comment

How many strikers played against Honduras and Costa Rica? Those were the two games in which the team was the least creative offensively. Having someone competent in the middle of the park is a bigger issue.

Comment

Hue....duh!!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Nuh dat mi ah ask ??!

Who ?!

Comment

Mission impossible if you ask me, no channce of winning. Why:- The Maestro is unavailable

Comment

Don't fool unnuhselves.. Jamaica cannot beat this Panama side in Panama without a QB.. now.. once again who is the QB ?

Comment

everybody hyping up this ja side and the coach for a win like them think panama ago say "yeah man come beat we inna we stadium man everything good"

Comment

Wi poor play inna di miggle ah wi biggest problem, if di coach can sort dat out wi hab a good chance. One ball thro di miggle kill wi midfield every time, dat jus not right at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                              everybody hyping up this ja side and the coach for a win like them think panama ago say "yeah man come beat we inna we stadium man everything good"
                              Panama's desperation for points could be their down-fall. 'Specially if Jamaica scores first. The ball is roung.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X