No announcement yet.

The bwoy Jose Mourinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if he his worth it but Jack Wilshire demands that as the best English talent in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      and bale ... what is his worth?

ozil still less than carroll though ....
      Bale and Carroll, the two most overpriced transfers in the history of the world...even if it don't end for another million millennia!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        So there you go...he ain't that much better than some of the talent already in the prem, just a quick glance at the midfielders at Chelski, City, Arsenal, Spurs, and Manu** and you would be hard pressed to say he is £10m-£15m better than the best of the rest of them.
        Paul Marin, are you sure you are ok? You normally make a lot of sense, however today you are...... It is either 1. you haven't seen much of the player or 2. you are not living in reality. Chelsea have just paid 30 million for Willian, Barcelona turned down 35 for Fabregas, Mancheester City paid 30 for Fernandino etc and you are saying to me that a 24 year old midfielder who have been the most productive in Europe over the last 5 years is not worth 42 million. You are having a laugh Mr Marin!!

Comment

Interesting you are thinking of a comparison with Flamini. Where are you going with that?

I do not think it has ever been Flamini or Felleini. Flamini came in as a free agent and his arrival...I am thinking...had nothing to do with the search for other midfielder.

Flamini I see as cover for or replace of Arteta. Any pluses he brings on the attack side of things is mere bonus.

A Felleini would bring additional attacking force - particularly aerial power - his his added goal-scoring and defensive qualities would suggest a more complete player than Flamini....but it would appear Wenger thinks his midfield is top quality and complete.

As our GUNNERS now stand I see the need in only two areas a striker and a central defender.

We have a very good squad. ...like last year we need to score more of our vast number of goal-scoring opportunities created in each match. Hey...look no further than our last match. We made it interesting by not scoring more than that one goal.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

put it this way, if BALE worth what he went for Ozil is a bargain. isn't it that how market price is determined? the value of the last house sold in your neighbourhood is an important determinant in the valuation of your house

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Paul Marin, are you sure you are ok? You normally make a lot of sense, however today you are...... It is either 1. you haven't seen much of the player or 2. you are not living in reality. Chelsea have just paid 30 million for Willian, Barcelona turned down 35 for Fabregas, Mancheester City paid 30 for Fernandino etc and you are saying to me that a 24 year old midfielder who have been the most productive in Europe over the last 5 years is not worth 42 million. You are having a laugh Mr Marin!!
              Dunny - thanks for your concern. I am quite fine thank you. The point I am making is that he is over priced, you say he isn't, I disagree. In US dollar terms, the cost difference between Ozil and Willian is $17m, $20m between him and Fernandinho and $25m between him and Fellaini (who really is only worth about $18m, not the $42 Manu** paid for him, let's be honest). So keep in mind I am talking PREM, not the hyper inflationary markets of La Liga and Ligue 1. There is no way you can tell me that $66m for Ozil is not out of whack with Premier League transactions this season and even if you are, Barca only paid £2m more for Neymar who is only 21 - Ozil v. Neymar - well, we will see. You are also pointing to Ozil's statistics for last year in a team where he was surrounded by the best players in the world, wait till him release Bentdner...when the Dane sky the ball over the top row of the Emirates, see how good Ozil's assist record will be then.

I will admit though, it is an enticing proposition to see him playing alongside Corzola (who only cost you £17m by the way, though he was a few years older). Still, it is good to see Arsene "Scrooge" Wenger free up likkle bit. Good for the prem.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dunny - thanks for your concern. I am quite fine thank you. The point I am making is that he is over priced, you say he isn't, I disagree. In US dollar terms, the cost difference between Ozil and Willian is $17m, $20m between him and Fernandinho and $25m between him and Fellaini (who really is only worth about $18m, not the $42 Manu** paid for him, let's be honest). So keep in mind I am talking PREM, not the hyper inflationary markets of La Liga and Ligue 1. There is no way you can tell me that $66m for Ozil is not out of whack with Premier League transactions this season and even if you are, Barca only paid £2m more for Neymar who is only 21 - Ozil v. Neymar - well, we will see. You are also pointing to Ozil's statistics for last year in a team where he was surrounded by the best players in the world, wait till him release Bentdner...when the Dane sky the ball over the top row of the Emirates, see how good Ozil's assist record will be then.

I will admit though, it is an enticing proposition to see him playing alongside Corzola (who only cost you £17m by the way, though he was a few years older). Still, it is good to see Arsene "Scrooge" Wenger free up likkle bit. Good for the prem.
                Santi Cazorla cost 12 million pounds. In a time when there are a lot of inflated transfer fees being paid, i think Ozil is worth at least 50 million. If Iniesta, Xavi, Messi etc were moving clubs then there is no doubt they wouldn't be cheap and that is the type of category this player is in. see below-:

http://www.fanatix.com/news/top-5-as...atures/144448/

Comment

Front office guile is a huge part of the modern game.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Santi Cazorla cost 12 million pounds. In a time when there are a lot of inflated transfer fees being paid, i think Ozil is worth at least 50 million. If Iniesta, Xavi, Messi etc were moving clubs then there is no doubt they wouldn't be cheap and that is the type of category this player is in. see below-:

http://www.fanatix.com/news/top-5-as...atures/144448/
                    No disrespect, but you can't compare the players around him at RM to what he will have at Arsenal. Chalk and cheese. Do you think if you put Messi into the Hull squad he would make as many assists as he did at Barca? No disrespect, but Arsenal is no Real Madrid (or Barcelona); no prem team is up to that level of quality - period. That said, you are worth what someone is willing to pay for you...so on that front, I concede he is worth the £42m (but I wouldn't have paid it); do you think Wenger would have paid £50m for him?

Comment

No disrespect, but you can't compare the players around him at RM to what he will have at Arsenal. Chalk and cheese. Do you think if you put Messi into the Hull squad he would make as many assists as he did at Barca? No disrespect, but Arsenal is no Real Madrid (or Barcelona); no prem team is up to that level of quality - period. That said, you are worth what someone is willing to pay for you...so on that front, I concede he is worth the £42m (but I wouldn't have paid it); do you think Wenger would have paid £50m for him?
                      Paul these statistics are for the past 5 years and includes is time in Germany and by the way he didn't play for Bayern or Dortmund. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta evryone will agree are top players who play in La Liga with top team mates for the past 5 years yet this youth have better stats than all of them. This youth will get close to 20 assists again this season if he stays fit, he is top top quality.

Comment

Paul these statistics are for the past 5 years and includes is time in Germany and by the way he didn't play for Bayern or Dortmund. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta evryone will agree are top players who play in La Liga with top team mates for the past 5 years yet this youth have better stats than all of them. This youth will get close to 20 assists again this season if he stays fit, he is top top quality.
                        I agree he is top quality, but we will have to see if Arsenal's supporting cast can live up to his standard...especially because you really don't have a striker other than Giroud.

Comment

I agree he is top quality, but we will have to see if Arsenal's supporting cast can live up to his standard...especially because you really don't have a striker other than Giroud.
                          You no realize Gunners goals come from everywhere? Walcott will get 20 at least Cazorla 15, Podolski 15 etc Even Rambo will get 10.

Comment

You no realize Gunners goals come from everywhere? Walcott will get 20 at least Cazorla 15, Podolski 15 etc Even Rambo will get 10.
                            You are beginning to sound like X when him talk 'bout Rafa! LOL!!

Comment

Mourinho-"I personally blocked Ba's move to Arsenal"

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1543756?cc=5739

Comment

so i guess he dont think pool is a contender???/

Comment

Working...
                                X