The bwoy Jose Mourinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bwoy Jose Mourinho

Is a con artist, stitch we up with the Ba deal then pull the plug when he knew it was too late for us to find an alternative striker. Certain bwoy get fraid a the Gunners so dem a use under hand tactics

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    Is a con artist, stitch we up with the Ba deal then pull the plug when he knew it was too late for us to find an alternative striker. Certain bwoy get fraid a the Gunners so dem a use under hand tactics
    If you had done your business early, you would have had an alternative. You can't blame Mourinho, after you got Ozil, why round out your squad at his team's potential expense?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

True.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        If you had done your business early, you would have had an alternative. You can't blame Mourinho, after you got Ozil, why round out your squad at his team's potential expense?
        That is a fair enough statement, however we don't sign players just for the sake of it. They have to be super quality. That is why we went for Suarez and Higuain and that was quite early wasn't it?

Comment

That is a fair enough statement, however we don't sign players just for the sake of it. They have to be super quality. That is why we went for Suarez and Higuain and that was quite early wasn't it?
          I guarantee that if you had bid enough for Higuain or Suarez you would have gotten them early in the window. The reason you got Ozil was because the Bale deal was so expensive for RM but you still overpaid. By selling Ozil, RM effectively cut 45% off the Bale price tag and got the benefit of Arsenal's desperation (dare I say PANIC) buy on the last day of the window - Ozil is a fantastic player, but £42m? I don't think so. Wenger needs to get better at doing business during the window...he appears naïve and out of step with the reality of the current market.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I guarantee that if you had bid enough for Higuain or Suarez you would have gotten them early in the window. The reason you got Ozil was because the Bale deal was so expensive for RM but you still overpaid. By selling Ozil, RM effectively cut 45% off the Bale price tag and got the benefit of Arsenal's desperation (dare I say PANIC) buy on the last day of the window - Ozil is a fantastic player, but £42m? I don't think so. Wenger needs to get better at doing business during the window...he appears naïve and out of step with the reality of the current market.
            By the way - the other overpriced panic buy on the last day of the window was Fellaini to Manu** for £27m - ridiculous! It will be interesting to see how he fits into the squad.

Comment

well i find in ironic that we are trying to get Ba on loan, we could have bought him for 8 mill last year. At times Arsne can be too stubborn...

Comment

Paul do you realize Ozil is 24 yrs old? Do you know who is the king of assists in europe over the last 5 seasons? I give you a clue. It is not Messi, Xavi, Ronaldo or Iniesta Arsene doesn't overpay!!

Comment

Well...if we win one of these trophies, EPL or Champions League, £42m would prove to be a bargain? ...and if it came to a choice, I would take the Champions League...
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

By the way - the other overpriced panic buy on the last day of the window was Fellaini to Manu** for £27m - ridiculous! It will be interesting to see how he fits into the squad.
                    Think Fellaini would have made a better fit at my GUNNERS?
                    ...but I am looking on a possible bright side he takes a while to settle at BoyU and in the process BoyU 3 or 4 matches.

Now that would be something to make me
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

how does he compare to flamini? if it is even or close, then flamini is a better buy ... RHATID...all the name dem alliterative (is that a word)!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Paul do you realize Ozil is 24 yrs old? Do you know who is the king of assists in europe over the last 5 seasons? I give you a clue. It is not Messi, Xavi, Ronaldo or Iniesta Arsene doesn't overpay!!
                        Name 3 midfielders in England worth £40m+...

Comment

Name 3 midfielders in England worth £40m+...
                          I can only name 1, Ozil!!

Comment

I can only name 1, Ozil!!
                            So there you go...he ain't that much better than some of the talent already in the prem, just a quick glance at the midfielders at Chelski, City, Arsenal, Spurs, and Manu** and you would be hard pressed to say he is £10m-£15m better than the best of the rest of them.

Comment

and bale ... what is his worth?

ozil still less than carroll though ....

Comment

Working...
                              X