• Show
Clear All

• Mesut Ozil!! Gunners what unuh say?

Mesut Ozil on the way to the Gunners. 42 million pound bid launched

http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/m...t-you-excited/

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      Mesut Ozil on the way to the Gunners. 42 million pound bid launched
      Huge buy if that is true (and I don't doubt it one bit). RM would get the last laugh on their critics for the Bale deal if that is true as they would be out only £44m net for the talented Welshman and their squad is already deep enough. I pick them to win the La Liga title this year - extremely athletic group of players.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

This guy is unreal, he is averaging 31 assists per year in all competitions. Will be very interesting to see what he can do in the epl for Arsenal, the forwards are probably busting out cases of champagne right now if this is true.

Comment

Another very creative player!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes, as you always say Karl, he is all about team.

Comment

He is very good.
              The out and out striker Benzema we could also use...but the other guy? I would say "Forget about it!"...but perhaps it is '3 bundle' deal.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                He is very good.
                The out and out striker Benzema we could also use...but the other guy? I would say "Forget about it!"...but perhaps it is '3 bundle' deal.
                Karl, Demba Ba seem to be on the way to the Gunners as well. Is that good business?

Comment

what about the steel in the midfield?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ramsey not doing bad at all.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

no...who is his cover?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah you have a few players who have been fighting injury who can fit in but remember it not easy to find the right steel.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

abou diaby still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                            Karl, Demba Ba seem to be on the way to the Gunners as well. Is that good business?
                            If he plays TEAM from now on? Yes!

...but based on his anti-TEAM efforts at his last TEAM - He was a dub (at Chelsea)!

Made a name at Newcastle and suddenly 'tun fool-fool'!
                            A heng haaan pan di ball lacka im gyal an duh pure shuppid-niss!
                            At Chelsea would not share the ball even if his life depended on it.
                            Poor work-rate for Chelsea...very, very poor work-rate.

Guess di boss got him for a song...and thinks he can get him back to his Newcastle days???? ...I guess????

Would not have taken that chance...even if he was being given away for free as that Chelsea Demba Ba could cause others such as Theo Walcott to ape him and return to not giving the type effort I saw in the match against Spurs. At last Theo is currently on the right path to higher work-rate and less scardi-scardi girl-child play!. Do not need a lazy and stupid (=anti-TEAM) Demba Ba now!!!

Comment

bwoy you think he had the look and abilty to be one, but OChi... if someone step on his toe or him make a bad step him out for half a season.

Comment

Working...
                              X