bwoy the amount of rejection arsenal a get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bwoy the amount of rejection arsenal a get

seems to be suggest that they are losing credibility ...

rejected offers
    suarez
    higuain
    pogba
    williams
    cabaye
    luis something or other (a midfielder)

rubbished
    michu
    david villa
    willan

whose left?!! we are going to end up signing some cut rate players who their own clubs don't want. and we will pay the price. every other team has "improved" except us ...and is not like we were ahead of them to begin with. we have probably fallen further behind...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

you think Manu any better?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      seems to be suggest that they are losing credibility ...

rejected offers
      suarez
      higuain
      pogba
      williams
      cabaye
      luis something or other (a midfielder)

rubbished
      michu
      david villa
      willan

whose left?!! we are going to end up signing some cut rate players who their own clubs don't want. and we will pay the price. every other team has "improved" except us ...and is not like we were ahead of them to begin with. we have probably fallen further behind...
      Wrong, Suarez and Cabaye wanted the move, their clubs said no. Didn't Real Madrid jack up Higuain's price and Arsenal walked away?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How does that change anything? If we were serious we would not be where we are now.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          How does that change anything? If we were serious we would not be where we are now.
          The clubs don't want to sell, you don't have a choice. Maybe Arsenal and MU were looking at the wrong players.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

rubbish ... was higuain sold?!!!

also the issue was VALUE ... some derisory offers were made!

Comment

Well them going after Benzuma and Di Maria now. Now that Bale going to Real it is going to shake up a few things.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

benzema likely to end up as another marouane chamakh ... he is too fragile ...

Comment

or we are not willing to over pay for players not good enough. The keeper from QPR should have been signed. The youth from QPR who went to Newcastle on loan.. sign him cheap. Demba Ba at Chelsea or Benteke shold have been a target and Williams. I think Arsenal may feel they are going to over pay for any of those.. I dont think its players truning us down moreso than clubs in the form of pool not wanting to sell.
                  Last edited by OJ; August 22, 2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

you mean we should overpay??? Gamma dont panic just watch the ride.

Comment

i dont think its the wrong players, it a matter of who makes your team better. I think Demba Ba is a blayer i would have broght in or the same youth from villa but it seems Wegner dont like him... Mica Hyde is a youth who would do well at Arsenal also.

Comment

You know based on Wenger's past signings and one of the...

...'businesses' I dabble in...

...there just maybe a recognition by Wenger that many excellent players are out there...not known by many, in fact, as far as World Football goes...'the unknowns'!!!

...and he is wondering on how to land the player or players he needs from that list of 'unknowns' and at 'bargain basement prices'? ...I wonder???

It is a damn huge market of the talented...even the super talented. How to find those needles in the haystack is a huge task...???

In Wenger I trust!!!!
                        He certainly needs 'right help' from his array of scouts.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          or we are not willing to over pay for players not good enough. The keeper from QPR should have been signed. The youth from QPR who went to Newcastle on lone.. sign him cheap. Demba Ba at Chelsea or Benteke shold have been a target and Williams. I think Arsenal may feel they are going to over pay for any of those.. I dont think its players truning us down moreso than clubs in the form of pool not wanting to sell.
                          Benteke?
                          Yes!

The Brazilian 'keeper, Júlio César Soares Espíndola?
                          Yes!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

mi get dizzy a watch the "tiltawhirl" .. .NOW is when paniked buying is likely to take place. when you do your business early, then there is no need to panic towards the end of the season.

if we could offer 40Million for suarez, we could have done better with higuain ... he was sold for less than that.

Comment

Which clubs don't want to sell? Yuh mean nobody wants to go to Arsenal...City seemed to do very well in the transfer market

Comment

Working...
                              X