RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suarez apolgises...trains with Liverpool first team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez apolgises...trains with Liverpool first team...

...just heard it on talksport...what you have to say now Dunny (if it's true)?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    ...just heard it on talksport...what you have to say now Dunny (if it's true)?
    appears to be true...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...tes-again.html
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul Marin,what are YOUR views on his apology,was it sincere or self interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Paul Marin,what are YOUR views on his apology,was it sincere or self interest?
        Everyone involved in football is self serving. Don't ever believe then when they kiss your team badge. They are all mercenaries - the players, coaches, coaching staff, etc. So...highly unlikely that it was sincere. Look at all Bale, how many time you see him kiss the Spurs badge and make a big heart? KMT. All ah dem lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Yes Paul, he is back with the group and looking happy. If they manage to keep him and he is motivated i think Liverpool will be title contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            Yes Paul, he is back with the group and looking happy. If they manage to keep him and he is motivated i think Liverpool will be title contenders.
            well - we're off to a good start with 3 points... great performance by begovic today...but great drama with that save by Mignolet on the penalty.

Comment

Good win. Pool looked good, better than a year ago. If it was not for good goal keeping it could ge at least 3.

A wonder if X see that Reina may not be bad, Toure played a decent game, is like he has been there long time and Sturridge is still a revelation.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Good win. Pool looked good, better than a year ago. If it was not for good goal keeping it could ge at least 3.

A wonder if X see that Reina may not be bad, Toure played a decent game, is like he has been there long time and Sturridge is still a revelation.
                Well - we won without Suarez...Henderson would have been on the bench had Suarez been available and you can't imagine Suarez not scoring on the chances given the deadwood Englishman (boy). Toure should have been called for a penalty for shirt pulling on Huth, not sure why they don't call those. Johnson was my player of the game though them probably give it to Mignolet for the penalty save(s). Don't mind X - If Rodgers walk pon water X wi tell u sey him cyan swim! LOL!!

Comment

the player of the game for me is the Stoke Goalie. Although the lost but he made some good save, them Mignolet. At least Henderson hit the post. you know the history of Huth, it is hard to give penalty to him, knowing the strongman he is(Ref going to always doublecheck). It is like give a penalty to Peter Crouch because he was pushed. LOL.

good win again. Now we will see if X is a Liverpool fan fi real.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Crasses!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the player of the game for me is the Stoke Goalie. Although the lost but he made some good save, them Mignolet. At least Henderson hit the post. you know the history of Huth, it is hard to give penalty to him, knowing the strongman he is(Ref going to always doublecheck). It is like give a penalty to Peter Crouch because he was pushed. LOL.

good win again. Now we will see if X is a Liverpool fan fi real.
                      KMT...no mine X...him nah go falla no team where Rafa isn't the manager...what a ting if Rafa eva' dead...X would still falla Rafa duppy. LOL!!! Your team tekking it to Arsenal doh

Comment

yeah man. I hear them say Villa coming good this year.

"Youth Caoch to the WORLD". LOL.

Bentake(Strong) Deplh and Gabi(fast) a mash them down.

Comment

yeah man. I hear them say Villa coming good this year.

"Youth Caoch to the WORLD". LOL.

Bentake(Strong) Deplh and Gabi(fast) a mash them down.
                          Villa's midfield were outstanding! Up and down all day - never lie down and played with nuff belief. Great job. Notice how the Arsenal posse quiet...dem eyaze still a ring LOL!!! 200m coming up in 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                          X