Hamann urges Liverpool to ditch Suarez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamann urges Liverpool to ditch Suarez

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-%E2%80%93-hamann-urges-liverpool-ditch-suarez-despite-strikers-u-turn-13081455511

Exclusive – Hamann urges Liverpool to ditch Suarez despite striker's U-turn

By Alex Varney (@lexvarney) | Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dietmar Hamann has urged Liverpool to ditch Luis Suarez, despite reports the striker now wants to stay at Anfield.
    Suarez appears to have performed a dramatic U-turn over his future, having been quoted in a Uruguayan newspaper saying he will not leave this summer only a week after he had blasted the club and demanded a move to Arsenal.
    The news has been welcomed by Reds' supporters, but Hamann insists the 26-year-old does not deserve to wear a Liverpool shirt again after the way he has behaved in recent weeks.

"I don’t think the team will be worse off without him"- Dietmar Hamann

"He has disrespected the football club, and the history and the heritage of the club," the former Liverpool midfielder said, speaking on the Colin Murray show.
    "I think the club will be better without him and I don’t think the team will be worse off without him. In football you need a team. One player doesn’t make a team, one player doesn't make a football club.
    "As we have seen in the past, the likes of [Fernando] Torres, [Kenny] Dalglish, [Robbie] Fowler, [Ian] Rush, [Michael] Owen have all left and the club carried on. Most important is a good team and the man who is in charge."

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

This bredda a baaay problem to rhatid. Now you see why you can't believe a word he says.

He needs some serious help.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yea Sas Hamman a problem lol

Why speak bad about some one you don't know personally. Right assassin
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Who talking about Hamman???. What has he done to be call problem. It is obvious to me that squarez is a problem, I don't have to know him personally. He is a public figure and I have seen his action and statements over time.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Who talking about Hamman???. What has he done to be call problem. It is obvious to me that squarez is a problem, I don't have to know him personally. He is a public figure and I have seen his action and statements over time.
          Well - FSG and BR seem to be okay with the problem, so don't fret...leave that to Wenger who now needs to come up with BIG BIG MONEY or scramble fi aneda striker.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X