Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this? Suarez refuses

To apologize to Liverpool. Eh eh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    To apologize to Liverpool. Eh eh
    Xpected, pool will loose this saga, he is prepared to play the malouda card.Pool will look the fool.A selling club !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Will be interesting to see what statement he comes out with now he is on international duty with Uruguay.

Comment

Oh no,not the good good Suarez.

Comment

...for not allowing him to leave?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Xpected, pool will loose this saga, he is prepared to play the malouda card.Pool will look the fool.A selling club !
            Selling to who X? KMT. I guarantee it won't be to Arsenal, who already look far stupider than us selling RVP to manure. If pool sells, it will be at their price and to a foreign club. I will remind you of this after the window closes. Suarez is stupid to take on FSG...they are far richer than him and won't be made to look stupid by someone that has caused them so much angst.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Will be interesting to see what statement he comes out with now he is on international duty with Uruguay.
              There are two possible outcomes 1) they do something where everyone saves face, like Suarez doesn't apologize but they say he did or 2) FSG screw Suarez to the floorboards. I get the sense that Henry is willing to take the hit with Suarez and tie him to the reserves if he has to in order to send a message. I can't see FSG caving to Suarez. And btw, this has nothing to do with Rodgers....he was Suarez's last high level ally at Anfield and buffteet somehow manage to screw that up.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

And what all of this means is that he will not be going to arsenal

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You see the same argument on Squarez come back and bite them. When we say Squarez should have apologized publicly for his offensive behavior in the first place. This youth will not take any responsibility as he hold on to the few people in support of him and thinking he himself is a victim for some reason or another. I wish you luck if him come a Arsenal.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    Selling to who X? KMT. I guarantee it won't be to Arsenal, who already look far stupider than us selling RVP to manure. If pool sells, it will be at their price and to a foreign club. I will remind you of this after the window closes. Suarez is stupid to take on FSG...they are far richer than him and won't be made to look stupid by someone that has caused them so much angst.
                    Don't be so sure Paul, if you are a business man you don't hold on to an asset that is absolutely useless to you. John Henry will see sense in the end. If Suarez is forced to stay at Liverpool against is will then he won't perform to the best of his ability and Liverpool will be the losers, they won't have another opportunity to sell him for so much money next year.

Comment

There are two possible outcomes 1) they do something where everyone saves face, like Suarez doesn't apologize but they say he did or 2) FSG screw Suarez to the floorboards. I get the sense that Henry is willing to take the hit with Suarez and tie him to the reserves if he has to in order to send a message. I can't see FSG caving to Suarez. And btw, this has nothing to do with Rodgers....he was Suarez's last high level ally at Anfield and buffteet somehow manage to screw that up.

But wait; Solicitor a call him client names!! heh hehhhhh.

Comment

The yute ring controversy, disharmony and discord. He will do the SMS thin to arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                          But wait; Solicitor a call him client names!! heh hehhhhh.
                          Watch it! I call it as I see it...I am not one to receive payment to change my chune...although... Anyway...Suarez was not guilty as charged against Evra, but they were right to throw the book at him for the bite on Ivanovich. In this saga, he is being poorly advised.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                            Don't be so sure Paul, if you are a business man you don't hold on to an asset that is absolutely useless to you. John Henry will see sense in the end. If Suarez is forced to stay at Liverpool against is will then he won't perform to the best of his ability and Liverpool will be the losers, they won't have another opportunity to sell him for so much money next year.
                            Would you sell explosives to a destruction company that wants to blow up your house? It doesn't matter if Suarez performs because at this point, they are resigned to move on without him and I believe, if Henry has his way, he'll leave Suarez to rot in the reserves. I don't think you realize that American owners are not the kind to cave in to players. The price would have to be astronomical and Suarez will have to be the one doing the groveling. It should dawn on them - Suarez and his agent - that the fact that NO ONE came to the shop window looking for Suarez (despite his ability) is a RED FLAG. They should be careful not to "bite" the hand that "feeds them".
                            ==============
                            And another thing - you say "he won't perform to the best of his ability and Liverpool will be the losers" - I see it differently. If he doesn't perform to his ability, his value will drop, what then for his prospects of moving elsewhere? Liverpool holds all the cards - they paid 23m for him and could get double that - they can afford to wait him out.

Comment

Would you sell explosives to a destruction company that wants to blow up your house? It doesn't matter if Suarez performs because at this point, they are resigned to move on without him and I believe, if Henry has his way, he'll leave Suarez to rot in the reserves. I don't think you realize that American owners are not the kind to cave in to players. The price would have to be astronomical and Suarez will have to be the one doing the groveling. It should dawn on them - Suarez and his agent - that the fact that NO ONE came to the shop window looking for Suarez (despite his ability) is a RED FLAG. They should be careful not to "bite" the hand that "feeds them".
                              ==============
                              And another thing - you say "he won't perform to the best of his ability and Liverpool will be the losers" - I see it differently. If he doesn't perform to his ability, his value will drop, what then for his prospects of moving elsewhere? Liverpool holds all the cards - they paid 23m for him and could get double that - they can afford to wait him out.
                              American owner or no American owner they player will get his move, whether to Arsenal or someone else. Liverpool will see sense in the end.
                              I think Rogers knows that already!

Comment

Working...
                              X