Clearing out the deadwood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing out the deadwood...

...thank you Brendan...you are on the right track getting rid of the wrong stuff...all now, KD would have been building the team around Spearing.

Jay Spearing joins Bolton Wanderers from Liverpool

• Midfielder signs four-year-deal for undisclosed fee
    • Was player-of-the-year on loan at Bolton last season Jay Spearing graduated from Liverpool's academy and made 55 appearances for the club. Photograph: Chaiwat Subprasom/Reuters

Bolton Wanderers have signed the midfielder Jay Spearing from Liverpool for an undisclosed fee. The 24-year-old won the club's player of the year award in 2012-13 while he was on a season's loan from Liverpool.

Spearing, who came through Liverpool's academy and made 55 appearances for the club, has agreed a four-year contract at the Reebok Stadium.

"Jay was my top target," Bolton's manager Dougie Freedman told BBC North West Tonight. "He's got the potential to be a very, very good player.

"What I like about him is that he comes in every day with the attitude to get better. At my last club [Crystal Palace] that's what it was all about – the younger players coming through the system and making sure they apply themselves in the right way."
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...
Working...
X