No announcement yet.

Its good to see the Man U man dem so nervous and Sass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the ambition ...midtable always good with you !..caaan help yuh with overstanding !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ambition is not where you are but where you want to go. Don't get that confused.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        The man went through some serious depression last season and I am just trying to determine his state of mind.
        Well...to have a state of mind you have to start with a mind first...I suggest you prove that him have one firs' true me believe he's lost it (more than once)!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          ambition is not where you are but where you want to go. Don't get that confused.
          Sass, you don't see you not going educate him? The boy only have one solution for all Liverpool's ailments - Rafa! You are so right about what FSG is *trying* to do...look how Henry tell Suarez to take a hike on his efforts to go elsewhere...X doesn't realize that the pathway to titles comes from first having financial stability, a good youth development system, and creating your own stars...doing it X's way we would crash through mid table and land squarely in the championship like QPR, Rangers etc. Mek X tan deh a falla Rafa. You notice that X don't have ONE WORD to seh 'bout why Cavani RUN weh from Napoli the same time Rafa reach on but him have nuf mout' fi run when any likkle ting happen with BR? Rain coulda fall in the middle of a cricket match and X would blame the abandonment on BR. KMT.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yeah man mi notice. The same man them who a talk bout "other" fi get a chance, them nuh realize that a small man get chance and turn big man.

Sure Fergie and Rafa did a small man at one time and somebody gave them a chance to become big, so if a man qualify and the Admin confident that he can make changes, why not give him a run? Moyes and BR might just pleasantly surprise them. How many big name mi see come a England and run gone already, not even 2 years in.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              yeah man mi notice. The same man them who a talk bout "other" fi get a chance, them nuh realize that a small man get chance and turn big man.

Sure Fergie and Rafa did a small man at one time and somebody gave them a chance to become big, so if a man qualify and the Admin confident that he can make changes, why not give him a run? Moyes and BR might just pleasantly surprise them. How many big name mi see come a England and run gone already, not even 2 years in.
              That's right - X mussi believe sey manager born "big suh". KMT.

Comment

Working...
              X