Liverpool ace Sterling ARRESTED and will appear in court tod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool ace Sterling ARRESTED and will appear in court tod

Liverpool ace Sterling ARRESTED and will appear in court today to answer assault claim

By David Kent
    PUBLISHED: 05:50 EST, 9 August 2013 | UPDATED: 06:43 EST, 9 August 2013 102 shares

Raheem Sterling has spent the night in a police cell following an allegation that he assault his girlfriend on Merseyside.
    The Liverpool winger appeared at the city's magistrates court on Friday to answer the charge against Shana Ann Rose after he was arrested at 10.30pm on Thursday in Page Moss.
    A Merseyside Police spokesman said: ‘Raheem Sterling, 18, of Woolton, was charged with Section 39 common assault. Sterling was remanded in custody to appear at Liverpool Magistrates' Court today.’

Trouble: Liverpool and England winger Raheem Sterling was arrested on Thursday for assault

The Criminal Justice Act 1988 explains the charge, a section 39, could lead to imprisonment should Sterling be found guilty.
    It reads: 'Common assault and battery shall be summary offences and a person guilty of either of them shall be liable to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, or to both.'
    Sterling, who was part of the ENgland Under 21 squad announcement on Thursday, enjoyed a breakthrough for Brendan Rodgers' side in 2012, but tailed off as the season progressed as he adapted to the rigors of top flight football.

Speaking last month about the challenges he has faced, the 18-year-old, who was born in Jamaica and raised in London, said he was ready to put the dip behind him and push on.

Couple: Sterling is accused of assaulting Shana Ann Rose, a model and beauty pageant competitor

Shana Ann Rose

'I didn’t think so at the time, but the break I had probably did me good,' he told the Liverpool Echo. 'You want to play as many games as you can but mentally as well as physically I probably needed a rest.

'At the time there were a few things going on off the field. That time I spent out means I’m raring to go for the new season.

'Now it’s up to me. I need to kick-on and prove I really did deserve those call-ups; that it wasn’t just a fluke. I have a lot to prove this season.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2bTIq5foA
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

the 18-year-old, who was born in Jamaica and raised in London
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ok. Maybe get rid of Sterling and keep Suarez?!

Enough distractions for Liverpool! Some of these guys need to walk alone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Ok. Maybe get rid of Sterling and keep Suarez?!

Enough distractions for Liverpool! Some of these guys need to walk alone!
        Your problem is that you believe that you can horn in pon di likkle gyal while Sterling deh a lockup Mi nuh blame u, true she pretty like... damn...it's times like these that being old really sux...u cyan even dream bout dem young ting nuh more widout feeling like a perv.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Gyal deh ah biskit..... she >18??

She nah guh report dis to Babylon but Don1 wudda definitely deploy one rod fi beat har wid yes
          Last edited by Don1; August 9, 2013, 01:27 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Awwwww bwoy. Me haffi cut me yeye and hold me head straight ~sigh~
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Your problem is that you believe that you can horn in pon di likkle gyal while Sterling deh a lockup Mi nuh blame u, true she pretty like... damn...it's times like these that being old really sux...u cyan even dream bout dem young ting nuh more widout feeling like a perv.
              Talk fi yuhself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X