Supporting Jermaine Hue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    yes but people need to know the truth and it seems like Hue was a victim of our poor system. My only emotion is, I feel someone was wrong and he needs to speak up about it and others should pay for their shoddy job. As Jangle said, can you imagine if it was a elite EPL player or a promising Alvas Powell??? This should never happen again.
    Excellent points.
    ...it also brings up yet again the parallel WADA silliness of punishing athletes when matters outside the athletes control result in "adverse analytical results".

What happens if FIFA upholds a suspension of Hue?
    ...and what are the chances of Hue having (legal) redress from the JFF administrators? ...pain and suffering? ...loss of earnings? etc? etc?

I know many people on here have position on Hue but I don't. When he plays good so be it, when he plays bad I point it out but a man life and earning is not something to play with.
    Madness!
    What has assessment of Hue's play at levels higher than the NPL, CFU (the 2nd form level) have to do with his being wronged by the JFF administration?

Absolutely nothing!

Further, I cannot understand why you would even think along the lines of such a terrible thing?! ...and how does such nonsense of a red herring and distraction from Hue's plight and the JFF gross negligence help Hue or assist in calling the JFF to account?

You wish justice for Hue...right? You wish the JFF to fight for his exoneration...right its wrongs? If so, I would suggest we all stick to the moral high ground, facts of the case and seek justice for Hue. Going off on a tangent attacking 'unnamed persons', distracting from the known facts and the seeming position of harm though no fault of his does Hue and his cause an injustice.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The substance used is said to be a common one. It is obvious the doctor used something he may have commonly used without following the right proceedure. Anything else but accpeting blame and ignorance is not going to wash. It is too obvious.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't get you?? What unamed source you talking about? The JFF suspend the doctor and his name is in the news..

The substance is known use is for swelling which Hue was treated for. It is commonly use. X can confirm as soon as I get the name in print.

It is pretty obvious that JFF realise that one of their medical team made a bubu unless Hue treated himself.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jermaine fi get bun out. Im response fi whe inna im body dont?

Why im neva hire one lab fi analyze di rub??? eediat ting
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Jermaine fi get bun out. Im response fi whe inna im body dont?

Why im neva hire one lab fi analyze di rub??? eediat ting
            Yuh seit!
            ...and herein lies one of the points that are only too obvious. It is for these and other reasons why I find the entire WADA controlled basis for the issuance of 'bans' ridiculous.

I disagree with Historian that it is merely a failing on the part of national associations (in this instance Jamaica's or the athletes for that matter) why we have situations like Blake's, Shelly-Ann Pryce-Fraser, Asafa, Sherone and Hue. Rather I think it is the position (rules and regulations that currently hold) WADA and the various national associations have adopted which have guaranteed that even with the most rigorous of oversight 'adverse analytical findings' will continue to turn up and those numbers will merely reflect frequency of tests and variation on 'luck of the draw'...i.e. adverse analytical findings rising and falling as per frequency of testing and 'luck of the draw'.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X