Agent calls his client with some good news,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaawww Shaddupp!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
      Lazie; You sound as if you dont have faith or trust in the Great A.F's choice of the next manager. This is the same man who decision making win you #20 remember!!
      GazX, I have my opinion and if I am proven wrong, I am not afraid to hold up my hand and acknowledge my error. When Moyes' name was being mentioned I asked, "why?" because he hasn't won anything with Everton.

When he was named manager my first thought was how will he and Rooney get along seeing that he won a lawsuit against Rooney. Is there any surprise that Rooney wants to leave now?

Okay, Moyes get the job and the first thing he did was get rid of the entire coaching staff, a coaching staff that just won the league and who he replaced them with? A coaching team that finished 5th in the league.

Yes he was Fergie's choice, but remember he made many mistakes over the years. He signed Eric Djemba Djemba, Bebe to name a few. He admiited his error with the Dutch defender (cyaan memba him name now) and he also admitted he made mistakes that allowed other stars to go to other clubs.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"When he was named manager my first thought was how will he and Rooney get along seeing that he won a lawsuit against Rooney. Is there any surprise that Rooney wants to leave now? "

Thought Rooney was going anyway. I can't see how you want Manu to build around a striker who asking for transfer 2 times in 3 years. He wanted money, he got money, now he wants to rule the team???? Seen bigger than him leave and Manu nuh flop.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Isn't it Ironic that we the fans of the Real Big Side go through this every year where we sell our players to strengthen other teams yet we just hug it up and work with it. Now we see the hurry come ups filled with anxiety, panic and hopelessness. Just watch the ride...

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            Isn't it Ironic that we the fans of the Real Big Side go through this every year where we sell our players to strengthen other teams yet we just hug it up and work with it. Now we see the hurry come ups filled with anxiety, panic and hopelessness. Just watch the ride...
            I was sure you supported Arsenal.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              I was sure you supported Arsenal.
              Trust me, a nuh you one confused with that post by OJ.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                "When he was named manager my first thought was how will he and Rooney get along seeing that he won a lawsuit against Rooney. Is there any surprise that Rooney wants to leave now? "

Thought Rooney was going anyway. I can't see how you want Manu to build around a striker who asking for transfer 2 times in 3 years. He wanted money, he got money, now he wants to rule the team???? Seen bigger than him leave and Manu nuh flop.
                Did I say to build the team around Rooney? I suggest you wear glasses when reading my posts because you keep citing stuff that I did not say.

Comment

you don't have to say, that is what Rooney want. His way or the hiway so a don't see why you bring him up. Rooney don't care if it was Fergie or Moyes.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X