RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three weeks since Schafer announced and no.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three weeks since Schafer announced and no.....

Action yet. How long does it take to get two practice matches set up, even if it is Guadeloupe, Surinam. Haiti or Cuba.

We would be in rarefied company playing Haiti as per some on this board, that match cannot be that hard to arrange.

Easier to search through some more passports and family trees.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why would Haiti want to play us ?

Wi name Italy or Spain ????

Comment

coaching Jamaica must be the best job in the world. You just sit down and watch TV and listen to the analyst them and call a few local players. No practice, no planning needed.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

it has been reported that the plans to have a game has fallen thru.....
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

If that is the case then they get a big fat F!

Inadequate, incomplete, inept......inexcusable!

I hope that is not the case, you cannot double down get Schafer then cannot finish and get two practice matches, at this point we must be able to pull together Belize and Haiti that would be two good matches to get a good wash in the river for Schafer. Haiti coud easily be done with a home and away two games and minimize cost of getting a decent international team.

Comment

Even him order Vin to get some guy and play HV or St.Ann mi would a feel better.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Manning and Dacosta teams looking for practice games in pre season too..
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                X