Karl and Dunny...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl and Dunny...

hope you watching the Napoli game. Well I saw Dunny in the stands, with his head down and hands covering his face....after his " good little full back Jenkinson", set up the first goal.

you both are of the view that this team, in its current state, can challenge for the title. Question is " which title" ?
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Yes will be challenging for the title...but winning said title is another matter.
    Yuh nuh si mi jus she yesideh dat mi GUNNERS TEAM 'soft'???!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

and unu score a buckup goal
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        and unu score a buckup goal
        emancipate Luis wi seh !!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Yes will be challenging for the title...but winning said title is another matter.
          Yuh nuh si mi jus she yesideh dat mi GUNNERS TEAM 'soft'???!!!
          you are one confused person....

Comment

Why do you say that?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

FULL TIME - Arsenal 2 Napoli 2

Arsenal: Fabianski; Jenkinson (Sagna), Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Ramsey, Wilshere; Gnabry (Walcott), Rosicky, Podolski; Giroud.
              Subs: Sagna, Arteta, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Akpom, Martinez, Miquel, Zelalem
              Scorer: Giroud 71, Koscielny 85.

Napoli: Reina; Mesto, Cannavaro, Britos, Armero; Behrami, Inler, Hamsik, Insigne, Callejon (Maggio, 46); Pandev (Higuain, 46).

Subs: Rafael, Dossena, Higuain, Maggio, Mertens, Zuniga, Dzemaili, Fernandez, Radosevic, Albiol, Calaio.
              Scorers: Insigne 7, Pandev 29.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2avbxINLY

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...n-happens.html

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                emancipate Luis wi seh !!
                Funny how all a unu at Arsenal (like di one name gamma) a pray seh Luis come to di emirates eh? LOL!! If he does - and I hope not - I will go back and dash all ah di nas'iniss unu ded seh 'bout him in unu face. LOL!!! By the way - summady tell dat wutliss brute X dat Rafa dash weh a 2-0 lead...KMT...all now, no body in the pre-season don't score 'gains' di yout' coach team who won 2-0 this morning against Olympiacos.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

si why Karl.....confusion with ur views

Originally Posted by Karl View Post
                  We can challenge for the title. Our finish to the season shows we can win the EPL.

...but previously unrest in the squad and crappy starts to the season has done us in. If we start winning all the matches we should we win the EPL.

This past season our start scuttled out chances...but 5 straight seasons before this last we were in with a chance to win it all by but stubbed out toes late by losing and drawing matches against teams outside of the top 5 that we should have won.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    Funny how all a unu at Arsenal (like di one name gamma) a pray seh Luis come to di emirates eh? LOL!! If he does - and I hope not - I will go back and dash all ah di nas'iniss unu ded seh 'bout him in unu face. LOL!!! By the way - summady tell dat wutliss brute X dat Rafa dash weh a 2-0 lead...KMT...all now, no body in the pre-season don't score 'gains' di yout' coach team who won 2-0 this morning against Olympiacos.
                    your 9m GBP goalkeeper was trying hard to score.......

free LS wi seh.....tek 40 and leggo did youth mek him follow progress
                    Last edited by Twan; August 3, 2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

You shall become a GUNNERS fan?

Comment

hope you watching the Napoli game. Well I saw Dunny in the stands, with his head down and hands covering his face....after his " good little full back Jenkinson", set up the first goal.

you both are of the view that this team, in its current state, can challenge for the title. Question is " which title" ?
                        Twan, you are one of them Arsenal fickle fans. I had a few of them sat behind me booing at half-time. Arsenal played well going forward against a good Napoli side. Those 2 goals that Napoli scored were gifts from Jenkinson and Fabianski. Arsenal will be in the shake-up for the title for sure with or without new signings!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          You shall become a GUNNERS fan?
                          LOL!!! Well...if there ever was such a thing as a "second team"...it would be Arsenal, more because of their approach to running a club than their football. I am a great admirer of Wenger...till him show up at Anfield then

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                            Twan, you are one of them Arsenal fickle fans. I had a few of them sat behind me booing at half-time. Arsenal played well going forward against a good Napoli side. Those 2 goals that Napoli scored were gifts from Jenkinson and Fabianski. Arsenal will be in the shake-up for the title for sure with or without new signings!
                            No Dunny, I call it as I see it.....we shall see. Try removing your Wegner mask and then maybe you can see the truth,that this current squad needs some serious reinforcements.
                            We need a GK, another CB, and at minimum another forward and a DM.

We looked good going forward when Napoli made the numerous changes, as they were walking. Bear in mind that Napoli is 3 weeks behind us in pre-season prep.

Lets see next Saturday, when city, tear open this defense of ours, what your arguments will be then.
                            Last edited by Twan; August 3, 2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

No Dunny, I call it as I see it.....we shall see. Try removing your Wegner mask and then maybe you can see the truth,that this current squad needs some serious reinforcements.
                              We need a GK, another CB, and at minimum another forward and a DM.

We looked good going forward when Napoli made the numerous changes, as they were walking. Bear in mind that Napoli is 3 weeks behind us in pre-season prep.

Lets see next Saturday, when city, tear open this defense of ours, what your arguments will be then.
                              Twan, we no have any new defenders boss. It is the same defence that was third best in the league last year so why should we worry about Man City ripping us to threads. Sometimes the best thing is to make minimum changes and improve on what you have, that is how i see it. Arsenal will be better this season because they are settled.

Comment

Working...
                              X