Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X - what do you think of this?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...tletico-Madrid

Do you not see that BR is working hard to UNDO the massive damage done by G+H, Hodgson and Kenny D? All his new signings are from Spain, where he can get players technical enough to play a more aggressive and attractive system. His only problem is that he can't afford big names, but it is obvious what he is trying to do...no more crap like Downing, Spearing, Henderson etc. (I get sick to my stomach every time I hear Spearing name...I will never forget his give away in the FA Cup final that lead to Chelscum's first goal)...and also, note that he has youths like Ibe, Sterling, the german youth (figet him name), Wisdom and others coming through the ranks. If KD neva dash weh FSG £80m pounds, BR and the team would be in a much better place. KMT. But...him betta challenge for top 4 this season...or else No more rebuilding excuses.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Boss wake up, ow much man Buy and leggo already? Yuh a talk bout damage?...man dem waan buy a brazilian who wipe nosenaught and boogo over a man....

Yuh righted, yuh lucid?..whey dis bredda duh mek yuh believe inna Im?....last trophy wi win was under whom...lass time wi reach a final was under whom and with which players?

Kissteth....Napoli mi say
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suh yuh agree wid mi assessment last year that BR is good for your team?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh a talk to paul?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Rafa in his element. Him can buy a whole new team for Napoli. A hope next year him nuh bawl say him want big money.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh a follow di youth coach now at pool, no problema with his spanish bias like under Rafa?

When Rafa dun di place, i expect to see you here singing his praises.

Comment

yeah man mi a watch all a them.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Or any lfc fan. I don't think you qualify...is it city or Chelsea this year for you?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  Or any lfc fan. I don't think you qualify...is it city or Chelsea this year for you?
                  GAMMA!!! Don't you know by now that X is a Man-sea-poli fan? LOL! Yes, I have always said that ANY manager should be given time. The reason I mutinied against Rafa was because Rafa had burnt too many bridges with the players - he also lost credibility with his constant whigning, but no question a great manager (best we've had over the last 20 years) who needed to have had richer owners than G+H.

I gave Hodgson till Xmas, and by then it was obvious that he was out of his depth. As for KD, from the MINUTE FSG open the checkbook the bwoy gone on a spending spree in a dollar general store instead of going up market - IT PAINS ME everytime I think about £80m to get to 8th place and one degue-degue league cup...KMT...anyway...Rodgers is doing better than KD with FAR LESS money, so X can tan deh an tear the "youth" coach down, but I have no doubt that had he had the money that KD had, we would have better team than both Spurs and Arsenal. He is still struggling though with getting rid of the KD deadwood and if he doesn't offload the likes of Downing, Spearing, Henderson etc., we are going to be in 10th place next season if we are not careful. That's when I start writing his resignation letter for him as he has had the support of the fans and owners, but this season, he has to step up and deliver, no more d*cking around.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Deluded thinking ...Rafa burnt bridges with players and lost credibility by whinning , but best manager in 20 years ?

Cant argue with you , boss you inna different zone , BR will be given as long as you want, FSG will not sack this clown , the next owners will.

Comment

Rafa rate di man and di youth coach blame di man for his shmabollick defence (gates open wide)

Rein him in! Rafa can't believe Liverpool made Reina available as Napoli boss is reunited with old friend

By SAM CUNNINGHAM
                      PUBLISHED: 13:03 EST, 2 August 2013 | UPDATED: 13:03 EST, 2 August 2013 0
                      View
                      comments

Rafael Benitez revealed he is gobsmacked that Liverpool let Pepe Reina join his new club Napoli on a season-long loan.
                      The former Liverpool and Chelsea boss considers Reina to be one of the world’s best goalkeepers and was shocked to find he was available on loan.
                      Napoli were lining up QPR’s Julio Cesar before being alerted to Reina’s availability when Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers signed Sunderland stopper Simon Mignolet for £9m.

New stars: Pepe Reina (right) joins Gonzalo Higuain after being unveiled at Napoli

Are you sure? New Napoli boss Benitez (right) was surprised Liverpool made Reina so readily available

Benitez, whose side will compete in the Emirates Cup this weekend, said: ‘Obviously I know the situation and I was surprised.
                      'We were trying to sign Julio Cesar and it was a surprise for us when Pepe Reina was available. For us it is a big boost and it is really important because he is a great player so we are really pleased.’
                      When asked if he thought Reina was still a world class goalkeeper, he replied: ‘100 per cent. He is still a fantastic keeper. We knew he had a long contract so it would have been impossible and we were not even thinking about him.
                      'We were talking about Cesar and then we realised that he was available and that was perfect.’

Down and out: Reina issued an emotional goodbye to Liverpool fans

Top of the tree: Brendan Rodgers is putting all of his faith in new signing Simon Mignolet

Reina was furious earlier this week that following eight years of service he was not told in person by Rodgers that he was free to leave the club on loan.

He wrote an open letter to Liverpool fans on his website explaining his exit.
                      Benitez added: ‘I would say he has a lot of respect for the Liverpool and he was surprised by the decision and because nobody had told him.

'He has a great relationship with the fans and the club so I don’t think he has any problem with them.’

Grounding: Benitez signed Reina in 2005 when in charge of Liverpool

More...

Share or comment on this article

MOST WATCHED SPORT VIDEOS

Ads by Google

Are you a Liverpool Fan? www.anfieldshop.com
                      Your LFC love and pride, our official Liverpool FC team photos!
                      NYC 24 hour towing www.FirstStarTowingInc.net
                      local & long distance towing blocked driveways,lockouts

Yoga Union www.yogaunion.com
                      Home to Structural and Vinaysa Yoga!
                      Meet Yoga Singles www.Fitness-Singles.com
                      Largest Community of Single Yogi's on the Web. Join Now for Free.

MOST READ SPORT

Add your commentsComments (0)

No comments have so far been submitted. Why not be the first to send us your thoughts, or debate this issue live on our message boards.

Add your comment

You have 1000 characters left.
                      Libellous and abusive comments are not allowed. Please read our House Rules.
                      I agree to the House Rules
                      For information about privacy and cookies please read our Privacy Policy.
                      TermsClear Submit Content

BingSite WebEnter search term:
                      Search

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2aq3tUTie
                      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

Simple - Reina made no secret that he wanted to go to Barca...from there, he left the club with no choice; we need players who are committed. We thank Pepe for his service, great Liverpool ambassador, world cup and Euro winner...but the only time (TO ME) a player should open him mouth about moving on is in the last 18 months of his contract...before then is disrespectful; clubs also have to show players more respect; I accept that, but the unfortunate truth is that the golden rule applies to football as it does to the rest of us (he who has the gold makes the rules). YNWA Pepe.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          Simple - Reina made no secret that he wanted to go to Barca...from there, he left the club with no choice; we need players who are committed. We thank Pepe for his service, great Liverpool ambassador, world cup and Euro winner...but the only time (TO ME) a player should open him mouth about moving on is in the last 18 months of his contract...before then is disrespectful; clubs also have to show players more respect; I accept that, but the unfortunate truth is that the golden rule applies to football as it does to the rest of us (he who has the gold makes the rules). YNWA Pepe.
                          You are correct, sir.
                          Reina rolled the dice and was caught out. I would think he is more angry with himself (how he played his hand) than with anyone else.
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Angry,he is at Napoli

Comment

He made a public statement that should he was not 'comfortable' with the outcome of his 'gamble'. He is not at Napoli entirely at his own choice. Liverpool it was that loaned him out.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X