RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mourinho refuses to concede title ..HE IS MAD U !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho refuses to concede title ..HE IS MAD U !

Mourinho says his Chelsea side will battle to the very end
    Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho insists the Premiership title race is far from over despite seeing his side drop valuable points at home to Bolton.
    The Blues are now five points adrift of Manchester United with three games left after the 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge.

"They are in a much better situation, but if United lose six points and we win our three games then we can win the title," said a defiant Mourinho.

"We have to believe. We will give it our maximum to the end."

It looked as though it would be a very profitable day for Chelsea.

At one stage, they led Bolton 2-1 thanks to a Salomon Kalou strike and an own goal from Jussi Jaaskelainen, while Manchester United trailed 2-0 at Everton.

But by the end of 90 minutes, the Blues had been pegged back to 2-2 while United had scored four times to extend their lead at the top.

"It was an emotional game, although it did not have much quality," said Mourinho, who opted to leave Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard on the bench.

"There was maybe a bit too much emotion on our part, but there was a lot of heart.

"We put them under pressure and we were close to getting a third goal."

Chelsea's remaining Premiership games are against Arsenal (away), Manchester United (home) and Everton (home).

But their priority now is Tuesday's Champions League semi-final second leg clash with Liverpool at Anfield.

The Blues lead 1-0 from the first leg but could be without central defender Ricardo Carvalho.

He limped off after less than 30 minutes against Bolton.

"It's bad, it's his knee," said Mourinho. "He's been our best defender the whole season. It's as simple as that."
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Re: Mourinho refuses to concede title ..HE IS MAD U !

An amazing turn of events. I didn't bother watching the Chelsea game this morning as I was certain that the way we're sure Monday comes after Sunday, Chelsea had this 3 points locked. I got up this morning, checked the match center and saw that the Empire was 2-0 down, while Chelsea was leading 2-1. ****************ed I went to the car wash.

Now returning home I see that MAnu win 4-2 and Bolton stopped Chelsea 2-2? Well,

OH!!! What a feeling ... Lazie's dancing on the ceiling!

This week me and all Arsenal fans a fren!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes LAZIE, have no FEAR cuz..

Now worry ..MY GUNNERS will put the final nail in SOURINHO EPL title hopes.
      What a rahtid if ah only the Catling Cup they end up with..it funny to blow wow !!!!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
      X