Trinidad & Tobago defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinidad & Tobago defence

Why these guys look like they're running with their handbrakes up?
    Peter R

Because dem never play inna snow yet
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Because dem never play inna snow yet
      That midfielder Hyland is pretty good...mussi true him play in snow (Genk, Belgian league)..frig...Salvador score!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Nice comeback goal by Jones... 2-2. 73'
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Nice comeback goal by Jones... 2-2. 73'
          Still trying to come to grips with Jamaica not in The Gold Cup.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Nice shot and save....

Comment

What a save by Williams. Him certainly mek the highlight reel.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Still trying to come to grips with Jamaica not in The Gold Cup.
                Suh switch an try one suitcase den
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

HL i was watching last night and could not understand how that is possible.. And man waant come tell mi but Tuffy anderson and Jue..... better dem took the U20 to the CC.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    HL i was watching last night and could not understand how that is possible.. And man waant come tell mi but Tuffy anderson and Jue..... better dem took the U20 to the CC.
                    Belize has a population of just over 1/4 million. They are in.

I saw Cap'n Burrell siting in the executive box...rubbing shoulders with the who's who in CONCACAF. I can just imagine how disappointed he was-- not getting some of that gate receipts for the Gold Cup.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      Suh switch an try one suitcase den
                      Hehe.......jokes!
                      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

why do you guys think of the coach though.. some here says he plays too open, but i think he would do well with talent. .. likes is 4-3-3..

Comment

Working...
                        X