X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Schaaf available!!

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/ne...0000253603.php

Why him and can we afford him?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Three gernan cups, one bundesliga title and one uefa cup final appearance is better than probably all the coaches we have had combined on the club level.

Throwing options out there, this guy has not done so wrll last two years so he is being pushed out after 14 years, he will be looking for redemption and he should also be cheaper because of that. He plsyed defense for germany in 80s and his deal is he loves to attack, not perfect for me but if yiu can build a solid superior defense then nothing like developing a matching fast attack with players ehi are superior passers.

Comment

I'm not questioning his credentials, which I am sure is better than all of our local coaches combined. I am saying that I don't think we can afford him. There are many coaches out there with solid credentials that are out of work. I believe we must get one that understands the Jamaican pyshce and is willing to work for cheap. That's why I would recommend a for player with with the required licenses and international background.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle we have two doors before us, one is labelled shortcut one is called the long hard slog.

Short cut means we trying to qualify for 2014 and we have abbreviated runs at every World Cup, pulling in diaspora players and generally just trying to hustle the thing.

The second way the long slog is you forget about World Cup now and next few rounds and focus on long term development from under tens, a complete comprehensive program that you build every year starting with the under ten class today and you bring them through first and every succeeding class much as how some schools buildout by starting with a few classes and building a grade per year as the first class advances.

Now lets put that in context, where are we right now, yes, we are in the short cut phase, so if we in the short cut phase, especially the super short cut phase with four matches and four months to go, then spend the money and go for the stallion, why bring in a colt that has never run in a race before that don't even know if it can run.

The pot is boiling what you going to do, go soft or go hard!

Comment

Well I have long advocated for the JFF to fore-go this fantasy about WC qualification without proper development, so if suggesting this German as a long-term coach, then fine. Either way, it will come down to the will of the Captain who IS the JFF.

Comment

It takes Cash to Care.. show me the cash.. if yuh can't is just yapping...

Comment

Working...
              X