Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulu must be

crying her HEARTS out.

They entered Admin and lost 15 points for next season.

Hope you doing ok Lulu.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

And if things weren't already bad enough for her after traveling across the ocean last year just to witness the USA crush Scotland 5-1...

Seriously though, as soon as I saw the Hearts news I thought of her. Keep your chin up, Lulu!!
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

These leagues going to have to start looking to MLS to show them the formula for a sustainable league.

Comment

i heard a discussion on fox soccer that says pretty much that rangers and celtic should look to go to the BPL and then restructure the rest of the league similar to the welsh league.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          These leagues going to have to start looking to MLS to show them the formula for a sustainable league.
          Right - it's called no relegation.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That is one of the smartest things the MLS ever did. Appropriate geographic positioning of most of the club teams. Jamaica would do well to replicate.

The Scottish FA and some of those lower English leagues might need to ask MLS and SUM to give them some advice on how to manage and market a league in an era where financing is tight.

Comment

It would be interesting to see how they manage the integration of them into the English and where they would start from or how they qualify. Especially second division Rangers.

Comment

Not gonna happen.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yep, sad days for Hearts, but in some ways administration is the only way forward. At least we can clear our debt and start with a clean slate. In all probability we'll be relegated next season. Not only are we starting -15 points but we only have about 20 players left at the entire club and most of them are youngsters. I have absolute faith that we'll stay around in one form or another for many years to come.
                  Gamma, you're right, Rangers and Celtic will never be accepted into the English leagues. The English don't want them and their religious bile traipsing over the border.

Comment

My sympathies, Lulu. ...but like you I have absolute faith that your Gorgie Boys shall be around for many, many years to come.

I hope the club can gain enough points to remain in the SPL. It would be double sad if after so many years the club goes down.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well, even if we go down, it's likely that Rangers and Dunfermline would both be in that league next season so there's two essentially SPL clubs to play against with big crowds

Comment

Doing fine, thanks. Hope you're all well too.

Comment

Thanks Zeppo. This is a club that's truly loved. Four of the players have agreed wage cuts whilst others are buying season tickets to donate to hard-up fans. We can make it through this.

Comment

Thanks, Karl. We were in the first division when I started supporting them so I've been there before. A chance to go to some different parts of the country

Comment

doing well only that mi reggaeboyz is injured at the moment
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X