Me did figet 'bout Jo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me did figet 'bout Jo...

....since he left City, but clearly, back in the spotlight today with a well worked goal against Japan. I just looked up on Wikipedia that he plays back in Brazil for Atletico Miniero; anyone know how he as been doing? HL, when you dust out your players (e.g. Jo, Robihno), do you still follow them or you figet bout dem like a ol' pair of drawz?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Well he's obviously doing well enough to warrant a call up to the national side
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I also saw Roque Santa Cruz scoring for Paraguay the other day. I wonder if Sh!try done pay him. It seems as if he had a 10 year contract with them
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That goal by Jo though Paul, even you could score it. The man who made it possible was Oscar with his well timed run and perfectly weighted defense splitting pass. Jo only had to push a foot. But you know how it is, it is the goalscorer who gets the glory.

Good finish by Jo nonetheless.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I also saw Roque Santa Cruz scoring for Paraguay the other day. I wonder if Sh!try done pay him. It seems as if he had a 10 year contract with them
          LOL!! Fi real...Santa Cruz will still be getting paid by City in 2100...longest contract in history for summady who don't get game. LOL!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            That goal by Jo though Paul, even you could score it. The man who made it possible was Oscar with his well timed run and perfectly weighted defense splitting pass. Jo only had to push a foot. But you know how it is, it is the goalscorer who gets the glory.

Good finish by Jo nonetheless.
            WTF! Even [me] could score it!? Bwoy, u facety! Yes, I agree, the movement was excellent but truth be told, that kind of goal should score in EVERY match in a football game. It stuns me how many players don't make that simple straight pass for the striker and just as bad, how many strikers don't know how to hold up their runs to make that play happen. More often than not, the midfielder (Oscar in this case) holds on to the ball too long or goes too wide. To me, it is one of the easiest plays to make when you have an isolated 2 v 2 like they did today.

Comment

Nuh feel no way Paul as I am only pulling your leg.
              I started writing that even me could have scored that goal, then I backtracked and put even you for greater effect.

What you have said though is spot on with respect to midfielders and strikers knowing their roles and what is expected of them. f they do the simple things most of the time, I am sure the goal scoring success rate would increase significantly.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                Nuh feel no way Paul as I am only pulling your leg.
                I started writing that even me could have scored that goal, then I backtracked and put even you for greater effect.

What you have said though is spot on with respect to midfielders and strikers knowing their roles and what is expected of them. f they do the simple things most of the time, I am sure the goal scoring success rate would increase significantly.
                Did you see Chicharito's selfishness cost Mexico a chance in the 22' today? What a DYAM EEDIAT. As the commentator said, it goes to show that Chicharito just doesn't have the quality to play at the highest levels. If I was the Mexico coach I would BENCH HIS ARSE or DROP HIM for that level of selfishness and STUPIDITY!!! Unreal. And now Italy score!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  ....since he left City, but clearly, back in the spotlight today with a well worked goal against Japan. I just looked up on Wikipedia that he plays back in Brazil for Atletico Miniero; anyone know how he as been doing? HL, when you dust out your players (e.g. Jo, Robihno), do you still follow them or you figet bout dem like a ol' pair of drawz?
                  Never warmed up to Jo.

If you have a crappy game and end up scoring, it expunges you of the crappyness.

Not all players are a good match for some team. Jo and Robinho were not good match for City. Notice how hernandez looks ordinary playing for MexTico?

I watched Balotelli masterful play and regretted that mismanagement caused us to lose a great player. Very few players require very little space to operate. (I wore my "Why Always Me" T-shirt during the game)

BTW: I was just causing trouble (as usual) when I compared Hue to Pirlo. hue is no good above the NPL level.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yup balo is a true striker. Mattocks resembles him; check out Mattaocks' last goal for Vancouver (not to mention the wonder goal against Houston).

Comment

...glad you said resembles-- (ie looks like) and not a carbon copy player.

Very big difference in skill levels at this point in time.

reference:http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...fter-vancouver

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        Never warmed up to Jo.

BTW: I was just causing trouble (as usual) when I compared Hue to Pirlo. hue is no good above the NPL level.
                        Weed will do that to you. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          ...glad you said resembles-- (ie looks like) and not a carbon copy player.

Very big difference in skill levels at this point in time.

reference:http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...fter-vancouver
                          Mattocks = Ballo carbon copy? Well, if him did use Karl's copier then I could understand why him would seh dat...look how it tek a copy of Pirlo and come out wid Hue...LOL!!! Dat deh machine need some serious repair to rahtid. LOL!!!

Comment

Yeah... that 'ole bush tiger

HL

Comment

Working...
                            X