My assesment of Mattocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My assesment of Mattocks

I saw nothing .I would play Dane Richards any day over Mattocks , club or no club for the last 25 minutes.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Looked like he was more interested in posing.

Comment

then if the STAR ****ed that he never started, what you expeck ?

after the great performance against spurs, he expected that he would be starting...so as a child ( and he is) he sulked and lost interest....

needs someone to sit him down and have a man to man talk.
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I dont know his situation but di bredda look lost.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"after the great performance against spurs, he expected that he would be starting...so as a child ( and he is) he sulked and lost interest...."

How unnu get that? The youth made some mistake but if he didn't want to try why is he even tackling in the six yard box?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            "after the great performance against spurs, he expected that he would be starting...so as a child ( and he is) he sulked and lost interest...."

How unnu get that? The youth made some mistake but if he didn't want to try why is he even tackling in the six yard box?
            Cause the man them in bleachers start race him up wicked.

Comment

Mattocks is a "pure" striker & reports are that he did good in that role against Spurs. So the question should be - Why wasn't he used in the role he has always played???

Comment

The coaching staff said he put himself on the left despite sending him multiple messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Sass do not listen to them, the youth haven't had a proper opportunity to shine and to be frank that is poor man management by Tappa coming out openly and criticising the youth. Every player have bad days no matter how good they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    Sass do not listen to them, the youth haven't had a proper opportunity to shine and to be frank that is poor man management by Tappa coming out openly and criticising the youth. Every player have bad days no matter how good they are.
                    The media killing him about why mattocks was on the left and he say the coaching staff didn't out him there. The response from mourning or Benitez or ferguson would have been no different.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                      The coaching staff said he put himself on the left despite sending him multiple messages.
                      I wonder how they sent those "mechases".... by fax or text.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        I wonder how they sent those "mechases".... by fax or text.
                        Probably by bleachers cause is only them him respond to..

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                          The media killing him about why mattocks was on the left and he say the coaching staff didn't out him there. The response from mourning or Benitez or ferguson would have been no different.
                          Unuh caan tan deh follow Tappa, players are given the exact instructions prior to entering the field so why do they need to be sending message? If man a striker do you think he is really gonna go play left wing if he wasn't told to? Unless Mattocks is not as selfish as the majority of strikers i know. Mek Tappa dem try and cover up!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                            Unuh caan tan deh follow Tappa, players are given the exact instructions prior to entering the field so why do they need to be sending message? If man a striker do you think he is really gonna go play left wing if he wasn't told to? Unless Mattocks is not as selfish as the majority of strikers i know. Mek Tappa dem try and cover up!
                            So he just decided to lie and we should listen to you instead who has no idea what is going on with the team. Look like the only thing some of unu British concern bout is to fill up the team with British rux

Comment

British?

Comment

Working...
                              X