• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal Confirm Exit Of Flop Trio

Arsenal Confirm Exit Of Flop Trio

by The Newshound June 5th, 2013
    Comments

Emirates Stadium says farewell to three players they can certainly afford to lose.

Arsenal have confirmed the departure of flop trio Andrey Arshavin, Denilson and Sebastien Squillaci following the completion of their contracts.
    All three players were expected to move on in the close season, after slipping down the pecking order at the Emirates Stadium.
    “Andrey Arshavin, Denilson and Sebastien Squillaci will leave the club when they come to the end of their contracts on June 30, and Arsenal would like to take this opportunity to thank them for their contribution and wish them well for the future,” said a statement on the Arsenal website.
    Arshavin’s is the most high-profile departure. The Russian international joined from Zenit Saint Petersburg in February 2009 and made an instant impression, notably scoring four goals in a 4-4 draw at Liverpool four months after his arrival.
    The 32-year-old went on to make a total of 144 appearances for the club, scoring 31 times, but his form dipped alarmingly.
    He returned to Zenit on loan at the end of the 2011-12 season and despite returning to north London prior to the start of the current season, he went on to make just 11 appearances in all competitions.

Denilson, 25, spent the last two seasons on loan at Brazilian club Sao Paulo and leaves with 156 appearances to his name.
    France international Squillaci, 32, signed from Sevilla three years ago but made just 23 league appearances in that time.

Arsenal problem is tactical,Every big club plays with a defensive midfielder except Arsenal.One that can not only defend but spread the ball,which gives them flexibility in a defensive position without the need for an out right defensive midfielder i.e maschi .Arsenal doesnt even have an out right defensive midfielder.

Chelsea -Luiz ,Makalele,Essien,Mikel
    City-Kompany ,Toure
    Real- Essien & Alonso
    Barca= Machi,Busquets
    Munich -Bastenweinger
    Man Few-Micheal Carrick

Arsenal is weak in this department ,which tells me all about Wenger.
    Last edited by Sir X; June 5, 2013, 10:06 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Arsenal problem is tactical,Every big club plays with a defensive midfielder except Arsenal.One that can not only defend but spread the ball,which gives them flexibility in a defensive position without the need for an out right defensive midfielder i.e maschi .Arsenal doesnt even have an out right defensive midfielder.

Chelsea -Luiz ,Makalele,Essien,Mikel
      City-Kompany ,Toure
      Real- Essien & Alonso
      Barca= Machi,Busquets
      Munich -Bastenweinger
      Man Few-Micheal Carrick

Arsenal is weak in this department ,which tells me all about Wenger.
      So what is Arteta? and tell me if dat was Arsenal problem how comes only Man City conceded less goals than them? How comes dem win away at Bayern Munich keeping a clean sheet?

Comment

Arteta ? mid table quality , yuh need fi spend yuh money .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Arteta ? mid table quality , yuh need fi spend yuh money .
          Gwaan follow the crowd, bout spend money. Don't worry about us we will wait until Man City and Chelsea finish doing their shopping then we pick up the scraps And we will still be up there with them!! Worry about if your boys can finish infront of Everton!

Comment

My boys are gauranteed a midtable and no titles , i have a feeling you will be joining us next season.

Comment

Ouch!!! unuh play ruff eeh!!!
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Box him back yes my yute!!!!!
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

My boys are gauranteed a midtable and no titles , i have a feeling you will be joining us next season.
                  Gwaan go sidung X, mek the big club dem gwaan go do dem ting

Comment

hehehe....it's like a lion watching two mouse fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      hehehe....it's like a lion watching two mouse fight!!!
                      Watch your Empire crumble behind Fergie!

Comment

I told yuh that Badmind was contagious. That's what yuh ketch when yuh heng round low-lifes like Paul Marin and him combolos. A good fi yuh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          I told yuh that Badmind was contagious. That's what yuh ketch when yuh heng round low-lifes like Paul Marin and him combolos. A good fi yuh.
                          Gunners ready to pounce!

Comment

Dunny: Man mout mek fi talk!
                            Tell im agen! ...bout our GUNNERS!
                            We have always had battlers in our midfield!!!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Man u will implode like a JLP party from outta nowhere...s%%t gonna drop

Comment

Working...
                              X