Klinsy & my Boys getting a @$$ whopping and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE of ........

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that is what I said. I don't think they are currently one of top teams in Europe. In another year or two maybe.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How deep is that one of?

they are a good young team, another year or two and I can agree with that, if and when they prove themselves. Still hasn't done anything at any tournament yet.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Name the/your current top 10 European teams, Sass?
          You may change your minds...

btw - FIFA Rankings - http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/ran...ble/index.html

I think they would whap England...

FIFA World Cup UEFA Group Standings - http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelimi...ngs/index.html
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If this rating is right, there are 10 European teams ahead of Beligium so......

Comment

And Greece and Switzerland and there are 4 teams above them which are not European anyway this confirms my belief that they are a top 10 European team

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X