Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUNNY-Double Blow For Arsenal As Higuain

Agrees 4-Year Juve Deal & Jovetic Move Ruled Out

-> http://football-talk.co.uk/79134/dou...ve-ruled-out/?

Originally posted by Skeng DX View Post
    Agrees 4-Year Juve Deal & Jovetic Move Ruled Out

-> http://football-talk.co.uk/79134/dou...ve-ruled-out/?
    Boss me no follow speculation and paper talk. When Arsene signing a player you notice it just happen without too much hype? Just sit and wait Skeng!!

Comment

ok boss

Comment

Welcome to the Empire's way of doing business. RVP caught everyone by surprise.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What Skeng don't realize is newspaper have to sell, with not much football on over the summer the newspaper just make up a lot of stories at this time of the year!!

Comment

Coaches sometime make the paper gwaan talk to hide their real target from the paper and other clubs who can snap them up for more money
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Coaches sometime make the paper gwaan talk to hide their real target from the paper and other clubs who can snap them up for more money
              You are correct, sometimes agents use the papers to their advantage as well!!

Comment

Skeng, watch this one over the next few weeks, it might happen!!

Transfer news: Lyon's Clement Grenier hints at Arsenal move

Last Updated: June 1, 2013 10:46am

Clement Grenier: Expects to be on his way out of Lyon this summer

Lyon midfielder Clement Grenier claims to know who he will be joining this summer, and has hinted at a move to Arsenal.
                The 22-year-old has been linked with the Gunners for some time, while Liverpool and Juventus are also said to be closely monitoring his situation in France.
                Lyon are reluctant to part with the services of a key performer in their present and future, but would struggle to turn down a sizeable approach.
                Grenier, who has been called up to the senior France squad for the first time, has revealed that he expects to be on his way to pastures new.
                He has stopped short of revealing the identity of his next club, but admits a switch to the Premier League would appeal.
                "I have more or less made a decision about which club I want to join," said Grenier.
                "I have made the choice for sporting reasons above all. Arsenal? It could well be them.
                "There would be competition for places, but you get that at all big clubs and it does not stop me making my decision.
                "I am still young, but I have always set myself targets and I do everything possible to exceed them.

Comment

we want proven talent...like the Real Madrid guy

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng DX View Post
                    we want proven talent...like the Real Madrid guy
                    Yep, however Higuain's next destination will be Juventus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                      Skeng, watch this one over the next few weeks, it might happen!!

Transfer news: Lyon's Clement Grenier hints at Arsenal move

Last Updated: June 1, 2013 10:46am

Clement Grenier: Expects to be on his way out of Lyon this summer

Lyon midfielder Clement Grenier claims to know who he will be joining this summer, and has hinted at a move to Arsenal.
                      The 22-year-old has been linked with the Gunners for some time, while Liverpool and Juventus are also said to be closely monitoring his situation in France.
                      Lyon are reluctant to part with the services of a key performer in their present and future, but would struggle to turn down a sizeable approach.
                      Grenier, who has been called up to the senior France squad for the first time, has revealed that he expects to be on his way to pastures new.
                      He has stopped short of revealing the identity of his next club, but admits a switch to the Premier League would appeal.
                      "I have more or less made a decision about which club I want to join," said Grenier.
                      "I have made the choice for sporting reasons above all. Arsenal? It could well be them.
                      "There would be competition for places, but you get that at all big clubs and it does not stop me making my decision.
                      "I am still young, but I have always set myself targets and I do everything possible to exceed them.
                      Dunny, with the possibility of Cesc returning, this deal might not happen.
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                        Dunny, with the possibility of Cesc returning, this deal might not happen.
                        There is no possibility of Barcelona selling Cesc, that is just paper talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                          There is no possibility of Barcelona selling Cesc, that is just paper talk.
                          financially its not viable to sell to any other team but Arsenal, but with the signing of Neymar, Cesc is a little nervous about his already limited playing time.
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Isn't this post contradicting your earlier position Dunny?

Boss me no follow speculation and paper talk. When Arsene signing a player you notice it just happen without too much hype? Just sit and wait Skeng!!
                            Or that position only suits you when it is convenient?
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                              Isn't this post contradicting your earlier position Dunny?

Or that position only suits you when it is convenient?
                              Exactly Tilla, I know exactly what journalist are in the know when it comes to Arsenal

Comment

Working...
                              X