Boyz Enter Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyz Enter Training Camp

SQUAD - Alvas Powell, Xavian Virgo, Jermaine Hue, Richard McCallum, O’Brian Woodbine, Damian Williams, Montrose Phinn, Jermie Lynch, Evan Taylor, Jermaine Johnson, Keammar Daley, Andre Blake, Daniel Gordon, Darren Mattocks, Rodolph Austin, Jobi McAnuff, Adrian Mariappa, Garath McLeary, Donovan Ricketts, Dwayne Miller, Theo Robinson, Marvin Elliott, Dane Richards, Demar Phillips, Ryan Johnson and Jermaine Beckford.

cont @ http://www.jamaicafootballfederation...training-camp/

I don't mind this selection. Good to see Andre Lewis was not called.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and Andre Blake. . He is getting a lot of awards this end. It would have been good if this was done a year ago.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Glad to see D.Gordon and D.Mattocks in the squad. A Honduran friend of mine was complaining to me that Ja was joking. He said Ja should put the ball in the net and not joke around in the box (was referring to the Mexico game). Same as Brazil Ja has fans around the world

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          and Andre Blake. . He is getting a lot of awards this end. It would have been good if this was done a year ago.
          Huh!?

Andre Blake has been with the national senior team for a while.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He hasn't been called in a while, This is going to be his third year at UCONN. He hasn't been featured much since been there. It is not uncommon for college youths not to be called.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin, did you see a question mark at the end of my sentence? I am telling you something!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you put a "Huh ???" so I explained what I meant. You didn't want me to explain?? or your opinion is different?

Comment

McCleary scored against city today

Comment

The question mark is way overrated! Jus' aks Karl.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

"this been done a year ago" meaning all these players were called a year ago into a camp, just in case you misread it.

Comment

Couldn't have scored against City as City played Norwich. McClearly and Reading played West Ham.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Assasin, I am saying that Blake has been in camp up to less than a year ago. In fact, he would have been selected to play a match for the Boyz in the US were it not called off last minute.

Of course he can't be in camp every other week because of school but Blake is no stranger to the program.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok thanks for the info. I have not seen it publicised and not seen any call up in the last month. I certainly haven't seen him on any game roster in a long time.

Comment

Yes, you are probably right, that it has not been publicised, maybe so as not to raise any eyebrows about his amateur status. But I have seen him in training on many occasions.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X