The battle of the bottom feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The battle of the bottom feeders

Of the five teams battling to avoid the drop in the EPL, I think two have already reserved their place in the Championship for next season. Those two are Watford and Westham.

The third position I think will be decided between Charlton and Fulham. Many may wonder why I have left Sheffield U out of the picture. Charlton and Fulham have much more difficult teams to play than Sheffield for the next four games, hence my reason for thinking either of the two will grab the third drop spot.

Pos. Team PL PTS
    16. Fulham 34 35
    17. Sheffield U 34 34
    18. Charlton 34 32
    19. West Ham 34 29
    20. Watford 34 23

The fixtures for this weekend is as follows:

Sheffield Vs Charlton
    Fulham vs. Blackburn Rovers
    West Ham United vs. Everton
    Watford vs. Manchester City

I expect Sheffield to beat Charlton and further establish themselves up the EPL ladder. Fulham, Westham and Watford will continue having problems with teams which are known to be superior.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

My predictions

Sheffield United 1 vs Charlton 1

Fulham 1 vs Blackburn 2

West Ham 0 vs Everton 2

Watford 1 vs Manchester City 1
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
    X