Fox Soccer Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Soccer Channel

will be rename Fox Sports 1 on August 17. They will be carrying some soccer games including CONFACUP club championship. They are not gone but regrouping, maybe to carry other sports and wait for the next round of La Liga or EPL bidding.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    will be rename Fox Sports 1 on August 17. They will be carrying some soccer games including CONFACUP club championship. They are not gone but regrouping, maybe to carry other sports and wait for the next round of La Liga or EPL bidding.
    Other sports, I don't watch 2nd tier sports.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Other sports, I don't watch 2nd tier sports.
      Well I do! UFC to di worl' mi seh! HL and X need to get on board and stop talking about that fool fool boxing business where the best refuse to fight each other. Fox Sports 1 will be carrying MMA and I for one am excited baby. Anyone who says otherwise will get a right elbow...left elbow...Anderson Silva style!
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I long for some good Curling on Tv. Now that's some edge-of-the-seat television for you.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I long for some good Curling on Tv. Now that's some edge-of-the-seat television for you.
          Bwoy Jangle you read my mind to rhatid. Is long time wi nuh talk about getting the Jamaican National Curling Squad together. Where is Princess when you need her? We need to resurrect the fling rock and stone club.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            To say they are "regrouping" is misleading. They are actually changing to FXX and starting a new channel called Fox Sports 1 to compete with ESPN. There will be no Fox soccer-only (or soccer primarily like BEIN) channel. This is a big loss. We now have to deal with channel hoping (prem fans have to find "their game" on one of 10 NBC channels each weekend) and scattered football programming. There are other programming beyond games that I watch FSC for that I will no longer get, e.g. Fox Soccer News, plus their many specials like "Magic of the FA Cup" etc. that will NEVER be shown on Fox Sports 1 or by NBC. It had to happen though, without the Prem/La Liga or Serie A, it would have been hard for them to sustain themselves, it is a HUGE loss for real football fans. The one thing that NBC sounds to be doing right, is using European analysts, including our boy Robbie Earl.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Going to see if I can dump my sports & entertainment package to onload FSC at $18/month. But dem may attach BeIN sport to it at this time.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Man how much you pay fi cable to rahtid. Dish Network price ok and have both FSC and BEIN.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Pay too much. Went with DishNetwork fi a while and dem promo rates ongle last for a year, and you have to sign a two year contract. FIOS not available, so mi deal with Xfinity for now.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                  X