Exciting Game between Watford & Leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting Game between Watford & Leicester

Leicester got a cheap penalty during injury time & Watford took advantage of the miss and burned Leicester on the counter attack. Watford has booked a date at Wembley. Watched Stoke vs Spurs for 5 minutes and changed the channel immediately to see the playoff.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

That was a really good watch, Hortical, what's your opinion on Troy Deeney?

Comment

This is first I have seen Watford on the tube all season we rarely get championship games on cable. I would have to see more of him to be able to make a honest assessment of his abilities, but you can't go wrong with 20 goals this season.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        This is first I have seen Watford on the tube all season we rarely get championship games on cable. I would have to see more of him to be able to make a honest assessment of his abilities, but you can't go wrong with 20 goals this season.
        Ok, make sure you watch the finals next week, it should be a cracking game. I am expecting Brighton to join Watford in the finals.

Comment

Working...
        X