Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaly, grab a seat before reading!

Saha to make way for Berbatov?

Louis Saha could be on his way out of Manchester United because Sir Alex Ferguson has grown tired of his injury problems.

The Red Devils' boss has been reported to have shown interest in signing Tottenham's Dimitar Berbatov this summer and Saha could well make way.

Saha was due to return from a hamstring injury to play against Sheffield United last Tuesday but the Frenchman frustrated Ferguson by declaring himself unfit for the match despite training all week.

When asked about the condition of Saha after United's 2-0 win, Ferguson seemed unwilling to discuss the situation.

"As regards to Saha, I just don't know," he said abruptly.

Berbatov has adjusted well to life in England and has hit 20 goals for Tottenham this season.

Spurs will be desperate to keep the Bulgarian but he could be tempted by a chance to play in the Champions League again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I hope the Saha making way isn't true! His style of play makes our attack more deadly. With Berbatov as an addition, as Assasin (the DJ) would say ... "Ah Murdah!"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree with Fergie, it gets very frustrating when u pay so

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I hope the Saha making way isn't true! His style of play makes our attack more deadly. With Berbatov as an addition, as Assasin (the DJ) would say ... "Ah Murdah!"
      much for a player like him and he gets injured consitently.

Berbatov is not on the cards this off season, at 18 mil u would have to me an offer I can't refuse.....

And please start in the mid 20's before I even look at you.

Comment

Well, with the option of playing in the CL next season if Berba ambitious him should grab the opportunity.

By the way ... nuh you say him nuh good?

Comment

Yes I said that in the begining and I was so WRONG !

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Well, with the option of playing in the CL next season if Berba ambitious him should grab the opportunity.

By the way ... nuh you say him nuh good?
          That's by far my worst assesment of a footballer ever.

Comment

Nuh worry! At least yuh karreck it! Jawge now still a underrate Kaka. It look like him need some ganga tea.

Comment

Working...
            X