Fergie again , scared of Rafa !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    But at the end of the day, he has won title....ACTUALLY .. at the BEGINNING of the day he has ALREADY won the title.
    The title race being over is what you call a "known known" in Donald Rumsfeld speak. It is 100% irrelevant on Sunday to the combatants' managers; what is relevant, is Slurgie not wanting to lose to Rafa and vice versa, title or no title. I would take it one step further and say that Slurgie with his bad mind wants to see Chelsea out of the top 4 and be able to point his wine-stained-nose-picking-finger at Rafa as the reason. "See Chelsea fans, it's him! It's his fault!" It's just that simple.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      The title race being over is what you call a "known known" in Donald Rumsfeld speak. It is 100% irrelevant on Sunday to the combatants' managers; what is relevant, is Slurgie not wanting to lose to Rafa and vice versa, title or no title. I would take it one step further and say that Slurgie with his bad mind wants to see Chelsea out of the top 4 and be able to point his wine-stained-nose-picking-finger at Rafa as the reason. "See Chelsea fans, it's him! It's his fault!" It's just that simple.
      Trying to create a way to make the game meaningful? The game only meaningful to Chelsea cause they NEED the 3 points in their fight for a UCL spot.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Trying to create a way to make the game meaningful? The game only meaningful to Chelsea cause they NEED the 3 points in their fight for a UCL spot.
        Are you telling me that Slurgie ever sees a game against Chelsea as not being meaningful? It may have no impact on the title, but beating Chelsea's points total is another record the evil one wants to bag before he leaves the studio. You would be crazy to think he's not going out there to win. Now if he loses, he might spin it differently, but chuss me, he wants no part of losing to Benitez or Chelski.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Are you telling me that Slurgie ever sees a game against Chelsea as not being meaningful? It may have no impact on the title, but beating Chelsea's points total is another record the evil one wants to bag before he leaves the studio. You would be crazy to think he's not going out there to win. Now if he loses, he might spin it differently, but chuss me, he wants no part of losing to Benitez or Chelski.
          Bredren, look at the Arsenal game last week. Giggs broke behind the Arsenal defense and only Carrick tried to reach in the box. MU players mind already on the beach in Dubai. I won't be surprised if Rio walk thru the guard of honor inna bath robe with cigar and a glass of wine. #20.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Chelsea boss Benitez named manager of the month for April... not bad for an interim

By Graeme Yorke
            PUBLISHED:08:05 EST, 3 May 2013| UPDATED:10:12 EST, 3 May 2013

Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez has been named April's Manager of the Month after his side went four games unbeaten to strengthen their top-four hopes.

The latest accolade comes just hours after Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson said that Benitez was only interested in compiling his CV while in charge at Stamford Bridge.

CV filler: Rafael Benitez was voted April's Manager of the Month for the Premier League

Benitez as Manager of the Month

November 2005 - Liverpool

December 2005 - Liverpool
            January 2007 - Liverpool
            October 2008 - Liverpool
            March 2009 - Liverpool
            April 2013 - Chelsea

The last time a Chelsea manager won the award was back in April 2011, just before Carlo Ancelotti was sacked by the club.
            Even though he had to put up with a torrent of criticism from Chelsea fans, Benitez has restored his reputation by creating a stylish side who have become favourites for third place in the Premier League and have qualified for the Europa League final.
            Ferguson had said earlier on Friday: 'To be fair to him, he has done a good job in the last few weeks, but he is concerned about his CV. He does refer to it a lot.'

The United boss has himself only won one Manager of the Month award throughout the season.

Prolific: Benitez won the award for the sixth time in his career

Possibility: Many Chelsea fans may take issue with this sign

2012/2013 Managers of the Month

David Moyes (Everton) - September 2012
            Alex Ferguson (Man United) - October 2012
            Steve Clarke (West Brom) - November 2012
            Andre Villas-Boas (Tottenham) - December 2012
            Brian McDermott (Reading) - January 2013
            Andrew Villas-Boas (Tottenham) - February 2013
            David Moyes (Everton) - March 2013
            Rafael Benitez (Chelsea) - April 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2SFHjp35n
            Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Paul while it might be meaningful, how do you motivate your players to go out and play as if they didn't win the championship.

The kind of Lazy fouls Manu was making in the first half against Arsenal tell you that they weren't as interested as they should have been.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Banter aside, he deserves it. I think he has done a fantastic job as the Interim Manager. I think when he walks away from Chelsea he can hold his head high. Let's hope he takes the time to show the stupid fans his middle finger.

Comment

and stop talking bout bringing new players at every oppurtunity he gets.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All di betta dont complain when yuh get yuh six love, hug it up wid yuh xcuse.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      All di betta dont complain when yuh get yuh six love, hug it up wid yuh xcuse.
                      I'm sorry, why would YOU complain if MU get 6 love? Losing it bro?

Comment

Duncehead!!!!!
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

why complain??? A ball it name.

Comment

But Fergie done mek it known seh him waan blood some youths and give Paul Scholes another run out. Right yah now me a wonder if me must watch that match or earn some brownie points with the wife by suggesting we go church Sunday mawning. #20
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              But Fergie done mek it known seh him waan blood some youths and give Paul Scholes another run out. Right yah now me a wonder if me must watch that match or earn some brownie points with the wife by suggesting we go church Sunday mawning. #20
                              I'm taking the family to Universoul Circus on Sunday. My wife saw the ad for the game and asked how come I'm going to the circus when MU is on TV. I started smiling then she remembered that I was celebrating that MU won the league.

Comment

Good time fi start bank some points pon the home front.

Comment

Working...
                                X