TTFF: Warner took Haiti aid money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Sorry Karl, this is not the case. The contributions Jack made would have been far more significant had he not lined his own pockets. Said another way, let's suppose I gave gifted you £10m to build an academy in your neighbourhood, and you put £4m of it in your pocket. You can't then point to the £6m structure and proclaim to your neighbours "Look at this great structure I built for you". The contributions go hand in hand with an expectation of fiduciary responsibility and honesty. If Jack had not stolen money from FIFA, CONCACAF, Haiti and TNT, he would have built something far more lasting than what we have now. You only have to look at the TNT team post WC 2006 to see what I'm talking about.
    You do not have to say it any other way. Jack or any person with a passion for service with none for self could have done vastly more for our football. That is not in doubt.

Facts, are facts! ...and as I said repeatedly on this site arguing against facts is a fools errand. So I would not willingly go there.

The facts on "Jack's" positive actions are irrefutable!
    Just facts!!! If some wish to argue against the facts...that is their right!!!
    Last edited by Karl; April 30, 2013, 04:47 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The Golden Rule. Those with the gold make the rule.
      Why the acts of surprise?

FIFA top boys, make their own rules. It has been so from the beginning and it shall be so until the end.

This current fall out in FIFA will cause some to tone down their actions...but one day a new set will attain the leadership positions and learning from this fall out will do their utmost to make their self-enrichment legal. ...until another arrogant one or group comes to power and again there is reckless disregard for 'order'.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X