RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gareth Bale wins PFA Player of Year.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth Bale wins PFA Player of Year.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22331030
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Twan, I am not sure if PFA award is ill-timed.
    Spurs has to make the best of its game in hand for them to finish in the top 4.Every game counts.
    I can understand why Mancini would think Suarez is his choice despite previously stating RvP was the difference, in other words he attribute Man U winning the coveted prize to having RvP on board.His choice has a lot to do with City being arch rival...
    There are many components to being deemed worthy to be player of the year,whereas Suarez's scoring ability is glaringly obvious other on the field actions deemed him not a suitable role model.
    Carrick is the unsung hero in the EPL,he is consistently remarkable.

Comment

Bale...............very good pick!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

An eye catching player,maybe I am looking too much on the player impact on his team, as that is to be decided at the end of the season(whether or not Spurs finishes in the top 4).It is a known fact RvP led(no one in his team can catch him) Man U, regarding scoring, in a year of historic achievements.
        RvP and CARRICK are very good picks too!!.

Comment

It appears the new criteria to win the PFA award is not winning the league. This a joke!!! Certainly an amazing player, but what about the players that made a greater impact throughout the season?

Anyway, lets see if he will be on a winning team next season.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How is winning the league ever a criterion for winning this award!?!?

Makes no sense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              How is winning the league ever a criterion for winning this award!?!?

Makes no sense!
              don't mind lazie...plus the vote takes place way before the league is even close to being decided (around feb I think).
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                don't mind lazie...plus the vote takes place way before the league is even close to being decided (around feb I think).
                Strange, in Feb a lot of pundits were claiming that MU was on their way to winning the league because of Van Persie. Oh well, lets hope Bale joins a team that can mek him finally get a winner's medal.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree with your last sentence. There are at leat 5 players who I would not argue--if they were selected. RVP and Carrick incl.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Strange, in Feb a lot of pundits were claiming that MU was on their way to winning the league because of Van Persie. Oh well, lets hope Bale joins a team that can mek him finally get a winner's medal.
                    Whether they were or not on their way, the point is that winning the league has no tie to winning the PFA. It's not rocket science.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      Whether they were or not on their way, the point is that winning the league has no tie to winning the PFA. It's not rocket science.
                      So that would explain Scott Parker winning something similar even though his team got relegated that year? Last year RvP got it, I thought Kompany deserved it. This year Bale got it ... I thought Carrick deserved it .. even though it was a long shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X