HL, Bricktop - Keep your hands off!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, Bricktop - Keep your hands off!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-want-liverpool-boss-1857804 I know Rafa's agent X mussi have something to do with this! Unu can tek Rafa, we will keep Rodgers!

Rodgers that! Manchester City want Liverpool boss to replace Roberto Mancini

27 Apr 2013 23:00 Irishman was on the Blues' wanted list a year ago - while Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez is also in the frame

Main Man: City like the cut of Rodgers' jibIan Horrocks

Brendan Rodgers is the shock name in the frame to replace Roberto Mancini as Manchester City manager, writes the Sunday People.
    The Liverpool boss has significant behind-the-scenes support at the Etihad despite a hit-and-miss first season at Anfield.
    The Blues power-brokers believe the 40-year-old Irishman fulfils all the criteria they deem essential – like a willingness to blood young players early, media skills, and European experience – and the ace in his pack is that he is fluent in both English and Spanish.
    Rodgers was City’s first choice a year ago when he was at Swansea and Mancini was on the ropes – before the dramatic turnaround that saw his side crowned Premier League champions.
    Now the Irishman is back on City radar, with Mancini not safe even if he wins the FA Cup next month.
    Rodgers has two years left on his Liverpool contract so City would have to pay compensation – but that won’t deter them.
    Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez is also a live contender for the City post – sources close to the Spaniard say he is desperate for the job.
    But it’s the pursuit of Rodgers, just a year into his Liverpool career, that will raise most eyebrows.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

I see you are fascinated with this coach , what do you think of Henderson ? The youth coach rates him highly , same bredda im a try sell , same bredda a bail im out , Henderson will only get better.

BTW its relegation bound New Castle if they dont catch themselves.City ave sense than not to waste their money , they want titles , or at least to be competing for them at the end of May.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      I see you are fascinated with this coach , what do you think of Henderson ? The youth coach rates him highly , same bredda im a try sell , same bredda a bail im out , Henderson will only get better.

BTW its relegation bound New Castle if they dont catch themselves.City ave sense than not to waste their money , they want titles , or at least to be competing for them at the end of May.
      Henderson was not worth £15m; he is young so I suspect you are right. However, we need to send him out on loan until such time.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Rogers to Man City?

I would not want him to assist Mancini even for free!!!

City's management would not be so stupid!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Rogers to Man City?

I would not want him to assist Mancini even for free!!!

City's management would not be so stupid!!
          WTF!!! X, is you dat or is HL? If it is HL (and I have my suspicions), what did BR do to you? When last you pipe in six on summady like BR did this weekend? Cho...BR's time will come. Just relax and stay with Mancini. By the way, would you take Benitez? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            By the way, would you take Benitez? LOL!!

Bwoy unuh fight dirty sah.....
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You have right to laugh.

I was wonderin' if i should laugh or bawl at this Benitez question?

I don't think City mgt. would even consider Benitez or Rogers.

At this stage, I think it would be prudent for City to Keep Mancini...only for stability.

Yes, yes....I know; I was askin' for Mancini's head the odda day. But given the choices presented by Paul...no friggin' way...Jose!!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X