Jamaican football depress me to rhatid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
    they guy has goot mad mad sponsorship , accountability unlike burrell ...

You know thing sare bad when you have a Trini routing for you. The trinis know that with boxhill in charge...they have a better chance of being kings of teh Caribbean
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Maybe we have fi go check with Rev. Phinn to see what in store for Bora and the JFF to seek an intervention.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
        You know thing sare bad when you have a Trini routing for you. The trinis know that with boxhill in charge...they have a better chance of being kings of teh Caribbean

wghat eva burrell make no difference RF

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
          wghat eva burrell make no difference RF
          Yes, keep on praying. Remeber that 6-0 ass whooping you guys got in the national stadium some years back? Burrell was the president back then! So I fully understand your point of view!
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

hey sass! whats going on?

Comment

dat was not a national team breads but live the the past cause that all you will have memories

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
                hey sass! whats going on?
                A who dis? The rude bwoy under cover?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X