Gamma, Twan, Karl et al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma, Twan, Karl et al

My sincerest thanks on behalf of the Empire family - £24m well spent. Bargain basement price I must say. If Torres worth £50M then RVP is worth......(finish the sentence for 3 valuable points).

What a pass by Rooney.....what a goal by RVP!!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

~grumble~

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bwoy????!!!!
      Yuh r@#$%^%$$$!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tenk yuh. That's the answer I was looking for.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL!!! You could see joy on Rvp's face after the game seeing he finally won a medal.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            LOL!!! You could see joy on Rvp's face after the game seeing he finally won a medal.
            He finally won a medal?
            What are you on about?

... Van Persie moved to Premier League side Arsenal for £2.75 million in 2004. He won the FA Community Shield and the FA Cup in his first season with the London club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiAD38djorY
            Those are 2 medals right there!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              He finally won a medal?
              What are you on about?

Those are 2 medals right there!!!
              Dude, the EPL is the big thing,everything else is side dish. In his own words, he joined MU to win trophies.

Community Shield, you do realise when MU win that trophy dem nuh too count it? Oh by the way, Walcott and Podolski waan win a trophy? Mek we know.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Walcott & Podolski??? A Bale we a go for. We just need two high-priced quality signings to start competing with Barca & RM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Walcott & Podolski??? A Bale we a go for. We just need two high-priced quality signings to start competing with Barca & RM.
                  Bale? Dude yuh forget how Levy acted with Carrick and Berbatov? Yuh forget how he sold Modric to RM instead of MU? Levy would rather sell Bale to Arsenal than MU.

Furthermore Bale was stupid to reject the chance to go to MU. How many titles would he have now?

Comment

A bit harsh my Manuligan bredren.
                    Clearly a team that only won lesser acclaimed trophies had quality good enough to attract our attention. Besides not going on the win the ultimate may have something to do with providing us(the winner)with the ultimate.
                    Be gracious boss, and for the first time in a while I agree with Fergie, RvP is even better than I(too) expected.
                    Rooney is a monster/beast,I will NEVER worry about him!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      A bit harsh my Manuligan bredren.
                      Clearly a team that only won lesser acclaimed trophies had quality good enough to attract our attention. Besides not going on the win the ultimate may have something to do with providing us(the winner)with the ultimate.
                      Be gracious boss, and for the first time in a while I agree with Fergie, RvP is even better than I(too) expected.
                      Rooney is a monster/beast,I will NEVER worry about him!
                      Gracious? Rockman a wha duh yuh? Where were you last season when all the pretenders were laughing at Jangle and I? Tell dem fi laugh now nuh?

Anybody see Bricktop? Anybody see HL? I was born a winner .....

Comment

Gaining a The FA Cup winning medal is a hell-av-a big thing!
                        That is no likle "dem do not count it"!!!!

Comment

Rockman, 20 tikkles no come thru being soft and gracious with those lesser than us. We will always be hated for our achievements and there are many vipers out there who prey on our misfortunes. You can stay deh a sarry fi people. Nobaddy naw sarry fi yuh. Bricky promise fi kick off me face wid him Sketchers. Man a call him from God ye knows how long and him caan show him face all now.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            Gaining a The FA Cup winning medal is a hell-av-a big thing!
                            That is no likle "dem do not count it"!!!!
                            When yuh see Van Persie ask him what him mean by, "I joined Man United to win trophies!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Rockman, 20 tikkles no come thru being soft and gracious with those lesser than us. We will always be hated for our achievements and there are many vipers out there who prey on our misfortunes. You can stay deh a sarry fi people. Nobaddy naw sarry fi yuh. Bricky promise fi kick off me face wid him Sketchers. Man a call him from God ye knows how long and him caan show him face all now.
                              You are truly evil - don't it? Is wah do yu? By the way, time fi change yu signature now...after all, unu neva win no Champions League!!
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X