• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin Todd goes to Denmark !

Todd heads to Denmark

By Kent Hedlundh - Created on 10 Apr 2007

NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN SKY
    Enjoy Sky Sports and save £171 compared to Virgin Media*. Watch World Cup cricket, Champions League & more.

Related links

Team Pages:

Former Bradford City boss Colin Todd has been appointed as the new manager of Danish club Randers FC.
    Todd will join the Superliga club in June on a two-year deal after opting to work outside England for the first time in his managerial career.
    Todd was dismissed from his post at Valley Parade in February after leading The Bantams to a poor run of just three wins in 20 games.
    Now the former Bolton, Derby and Middlesbrough boss will be hoping for a change of fortune as he begins his career in Denmark.
    "I have followed Danish football for a number of years," said Todd in a club statement.
    "During my time as Bolton manager I brought technical players like Per Frandsen, Michael Johansen, Claus Jensen and Bo Hansen to English football.
    "I like the Scandinavian mentality, which is similar to the English."
    Randers sporting director Kim Ziegeler also hailed Todd's experience, stating: "Colin Todd has tried everything during his long career in English soccer, both as player and trainer." The Former England international's only previous spell working outside his homeland was a brief stint with Vancouver Whitecaps at the conclusion of his playing career.

Story Tools:

NEW...SKY POKER
    Play Online and on TV in ‘The Open’. Guaranteed prize pools of £3,500 Monday to Saturday, £7,500 on Sundays!

Bradford Links

Bradford City
    • Founded: 1903
    • Ground: Valley Parade
    • Capacity: 25136
    • Stadium Photo

sTitle = 'Bradford City News'; More News

FEATURES

Win Champions League trips

Watch the semi-finals courtesy of Ford and skysports.com

MARTIN TYLER

Which Premiership side has the most goals from Englishmen this season?

THE POSER

It's a question concerning the England national team.

ON THIS DAY

Our enhanced On this Day feature is the perfect way to start your day!

BACK OF THE NET!

Why Sunderland's Dead Ringers nearly faced this man's wrath...

<DIV id=rightArea><DIV class=tower>var AT_MULTICLICK=new Array;var AT_MULTICOUNT=new Array;var AT_CLICK = "http://www.adm02.com/marketer/bskyb/skysports/sky_sportzine/sportzine.html";AT_MULTICLICK[1]="";AT_MULTICLICK[2]="";AT_MULTICLICK[3]="";AT_MULTICLICK[4]="";var AT_IMGCLICK="";var AT_FLASH="http://a1767.g.akamai.net/v/1767/2939/7d/imageserv.adtech.de/apps/408/Ad1001880St3Sz168Sq2635V0Id2/tower.swf";var AT_TRANSPARENT=false;var AT_FLASHVERSION=6;var AT_FlaQual="autohigh";var AT_FlashClick=false;var AT_IMAGE="backup_Tower.gif";var AT_TEXT="";var AT_WIDTH_HEIGHT="width=120 height=600";AT_MULTICOUNT[1]="";AT_MULTICOUNT[2]="";var AT_CLICKTARGET=""var AT_MICROSITE=""var fakepopup=falsevar fakepopup_left=100;var fakepopup_top=100;var fakepopup_autoclose='';var AT_TEXT="";AT_MULTICOUNT[0]="";var AT_MULTICLICKSTR="?clickTAG=http://adserver.adtech.de/adlink|500|1004489|0|168|AdId=1001880;BnId=2;itime =906124827;key=football;nodecode=yes;link=" + escape(AT_CLICK);for (i=0;i

A one man mi know always talk bout Colin Todd. WHATS up bredren? Long time!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hopefully he takes a few jamaicans with him
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Welcome back to forum JB. Look like the bans from the last forum never transfer.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
        X