Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whe X deh???

Yout Coach show big coach the way.

Sturridge can't get enough praise for his game. Did he play for England yet? eeeehhh eeeehhhh
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Sturridge played well. The fact though is that the ex-Chelsea players usually do well against Chelsea.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Pity it wasn't the reverse as in Torres' case.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Torres' days done. I wondered why Rafa did no play Ba in this one, especially when you consider that he will not be able to play Ba against Basra on Thursday, as Ba is cup tied from playing for Newcastle this season.

I thought at some point in time Rafa would have pulled Torres for Ba and let Torres continue resting for Thursday's game. But, I am not the coaching genius here.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Ask Xcuse
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ba just hitting form. The man also call on Lampard with about 3 minutes left. Big disrepect.

I tell you about Rafa rotation policy.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ba just hitting form.
              I think as a striker Ba is much more threatening than Torres at this time. If you watch Ba, he seem to always be making the right runs while Torres sometimes seem to get lost in the thick of things. I wonder sometimes why is Torres playing so deep as if he is a midfielder.

I think Raffa got carried away with playing Torres for this full game, thinking Torres would be motivated to deliver a good performance before the Liverpool crowd. I still do not understand his rotation policy as this same policy have him playing the same striker in two straight games, the last he only has one option in Torres.

Comment

if you look carefully you will also see Torres first touch is not very good at this moment. BA should have gotten a game, and if you giving Lampard a game out of respect is should be at least 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  if you look carefully you will also see Torres first touch is not very good at this moment. BA should have gotten a game, and if you giving Lampard a game out of respect is should be at least 15 minutes.
                  Torres first touch has never been good.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Rafa felt sorry for pool, hence his decision to start Torres .Tactical error on his part.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

well it worst now. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X