Target is now 3 points. Fergie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target is now 3 points. Fergie

Nuh bodda wid the Jones in midfield ting .... Finish this tomorrow.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Fergie needs to stop with this experimenting thing. Start RVP and Rooney up front, with the chiney man pon the left and Valencia on the right, Cleverly beside Carrick.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Fergie needs to stop with this experimenting thing. Start RVP and Rooney up front, with the chiney man pon the left and Valencia on the right, Cleverly beside Carrick.
      Did you ever see Kagawa play for Dortmund? He is most effective playing behind the striker. Fergie even admitted he made a mistake subbing him against West Ham.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So give me your starting team
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Manu Can live with a draw against Villa. Villa needs those points.
          Gwaan Villa at least a draw.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hush Sass, it naw go pretty

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              So give me your starting team
              Why not put rooney on the left? Why not start Nani ahead of Valencia? The only issue I'd have is with Jones playing in midfield, if he isn't there to mark a player.

Comment

I don't think that Nani will see another game for us. It really doesn't matter to me who plays as long as I don't see Giggsy in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                X