Reggae Boyz watch 20/04/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Boyz watch 20/04/13

Adrian Mariappa, Jobi McAnuff and Garath McCleary all played in Readings 2-1 defeat at Norwich. Garath McCleary scored Reading's goal.

Jermaine Beckford scored twice and James Vaughan scored the other in Hudderfield 3-0 win over Milwall.

Ricardo Fuller played 80 min in Charlton's 2-1 win over Wolves.

Jermaine Johnson went off injured after half an hour in Sheffield Wednesday's 1-1 home draw against Ipswich.

Lloyd Doyley played the full game in Watford's 4-0 win over Blackburn.

Rudy Austin played 84 min in Leeds 1-0 away defeat at Birmingham.

Claude Davis played the full game in Rotherham's 0-1 away win at Plymouth.

Jermaine Beckford scored twice

Comment

Damn, Blackburn.

them turn Chicken Shiit now?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Daniel Gordon had a very poor game, playing all 90 minutes for Karlsruhe in 2-1 loss at Pruessen Muenster. It was the worst game I have seen him play in four years.

Daniel was burned for the first goal, make a bad turnover for the second goal and got a yellow card. He was lucky it wasn't red.

Karlsruhe has 69 points, Pruessen Muenster 68, Arminia Bielefeld 67, Pruessen Muenster and Heidenheim have 64 each.

Comment

Karlsruhe has 69 points, Pruessen Muenster 68, Arminia Bielefeld 67, Pruessen Muenster and Heidenheim have 64 each.
          Bruce Bruce, are there two Pruessen Muenster in the league?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

@Tilla: No. Muenster is in northern Germany, near Bielefeld and Osnabruck.

Comment

Re: Garath McCleary scored Reading's goal.

...an excellent goal it was!!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good goals!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Beckford seem to be coming into form now. He scored two in the game prior to this one as well. Hopefully they will be ready when we have to play in June.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The reason I asked, you mentioned the same name twice on different points. You have Muenster on 68 and Heidenheim and Muenster on 64. I know you made a mistake, just pulling your leg here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                      Beckford seem to be coming into form now. He scored two in the game prior to this one as well. Hopefully they will be ready when we have to play in June.
                      After a long injury layoff it takes time to get back to your best. Beckford is getting close to his best again!!

Comment

@Tilla: I'm sorry. The caffeine hadn't kicked in.

The table should read Karlsruhe 69, Pruessen Muenster 68, Arminia Bielefeld 67, Osnabruck 64 and Heidenheim 64.

Comment

Working...
                        X