Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I am coaching a kid who is looking for a size 17.5 soccer shoes. Anyone that can source one please let me know.

OJ Please Check Your Private Messages

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      I am coaching a kid who is looking for a size 17.5 soccer shoes. Anyone that can source one please let me know.
      Yuh sure bout the size?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It's not soccer shoes that he needs. (By the way, I'm assuming it is a "he"!) I think the kid needs some basketball sneakers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Size 17.5 shoes.....by any chance, is this kid a goalkeeper?

I wear size 18 shoes.

Comment

OJ, I have two pair of new Nike size 16 all-purpose turf shoes with nubby "Astro Turf" cleats. I bought them several years ago thinking I would be using them as golf shoes, but never wore them. One pair is white and red; the other pair is white and green.

bruce@reggaeboyzsc.com

Comment

hey funny you said that. I called an Adidas rep this morning and he told me to tell the kid to go play basketball. Gonna be a good goalkeeper if he sticks with it. Woud hate to see him leave because he cant get proper shoes.

Comment

yup a good young GK.

Comment

I wish him all the best. How old is he?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he is 15, not by son but you know it takes a village. He was by bkup GK last year and he has the job Full Time so we have to make sure he dont get discourage.

Comment

OJ, check out the New Balance website www.newbalance.com New Balance football shoes only go to size 16, but seem to be bigger than Adidas, Nike, or Reebok.

Comment

Working...
                      X