RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Coach .........man tun dung the REAL DEAL !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Coach .........man tun dung the REAL DEAL !

Benitez rejected new Real offer

Benitez led Liverpool to Champions League glory in 2005
    Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has said he recently rejected a fresh approach from Real Madrid in a contract more lucrative than his current Reds deal.
    And reports have suggested Benitez was ahead of Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho on Real's managerial targets.

"I said no to Real when they offered me more money than I get here, even though there maybe were greater expectations," said Benitez.

"Madrid may be my town but I am happy here and pleased with everything."

News conference: Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez

606: DEBATE
    It means that he has faith in his own abilities as our manager and that he wants to achieve the best results

WI

Benitez turned down an offer from the Bernabeu club last summer and the Spaniard has consistently been linked to the club where he has played and coached.

The latest development follows Real publicly denying media reports in Spain last week that coach Fabio Capello was planning to leave the club this month.

Benitez is keen to stay at Anfield to help the club prosper under new American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett.

This is a project, it is my club, my team, my players and the fans are always behind us

Rafael Benitez

"We want to stay because of the new ideas and the new owners are very exciting," added Benitez.

"It was not a difficult decision. I have an objective here, I explained that when I spoke to the new owners and they told me they would be supportive.

"I do not like to talk about my family but they are really happy here at Liverpool and I am prepared to have my daughter with a Scouse accent, even though it is sometimes a problem for me!

"I want to make it clear that I said no to a good offer. That is because we are happy, it is not a question of money.

"This is a project, it is my club, my team, my players and the fans are always behind us. I am really happy here for all these things together."

Liverpool opened talks over new deals for Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, Jose Reina and Luis Garcia a couple of weeks ago.

Gerrard is one of the players discussing new deals at Anfield

Discussions are ongoing but Benitez insists he wants speculation about any deals to stop so Liverpool can focus on their Champions League campaign.

Liverpool play Chelsea in the first leg of their semi-final in Europe's elite competition at Stamford Bridge on 25 April.

"I do not want to talk anymore about the players' contract discussions," stated Benitez.

"I wanted us to show them I had confidence in them and I would like to see all of them here in the future - the people in charge of the club agree.

"But we are trying to progress, I tried to be positive with them and show the players we want to progress. But if we cannot do it quickly, we will wait and talk after the Champions League.

"It is clear we want to keep these players and to keep them happy here. I have confidence because the conversations were good but maybe now for this next few weeks it is time to finish talking.

"If we have an agreement okay, if we do not have an agreement we have shown them that we are interested in their futures.

"But now I want to focus on football and the Champions League."
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Thats deceptive X!

Yuh say big coach, I thought you were gonna talk about Fergie or Wenger.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How many Champions League championships do they, Arsene and Fergie, have between them?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah! I am ashamed of you! Don't you know by now eedy-boo that logic will never work with Lazie
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Scolari never won the Champions League.

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          How many Champions League championships do they, Arsene and Fergie, have between them?
          Does that mean he isn't a Big coach? Rafa nuh have trophy like Wenger, much less SAF. Suh have a seat with dat.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Mosiah! I am ashamed of you! Don't you know by now eedy-boo that logic will never work with Lazie
            Whats up boss?

Comment

snicker!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

3 years , a C.L league trophy F.A cup and C.L league again this year, if that isnt Genius , then tell me what is ?
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X