Ravel Morrison express an interest for Ja futbal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravel Morrison express an interest for Ja futbal

And no follow up... I guess when England snatch him up we will rue missing out once again.

Welcome BACK to Manchester? City consider a shock move for controversial former United starlet Ravel Morrison
    West Ham midfielder Alex Ferguson rated as one of the best youngsters he's ever worked with is rebuilding his reputation on loan at Birmingham

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...#ixzz2Qs1zeEta
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Huh...where is the article supporting your headline?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ravel morrison's reggaeboyz interest

The West Ham-owned midfielder has represented England up to Under-18 level but could pledge his allegiance to the nation of his mother after impressing on loan at Birmingham City

West Ham United youngster Ravel Morrison has admitted he is thinking about declaring himself available for selection for the Jamaican national football team instead of England.

Born in Wythenshaw, the 19-year-old has had a fairly turbulent career to date, getting into several legal problems while contracted to Manchester United, despite being rated among the club's finest youth products since Paul Scholes and was eventually offloaded to the Hammers in January.

The England youth international is currently on loan at Birmingham City in the Championship and has impressed in his nine league appearances so far this season, and although he is highly-rated by many in English football, he could be set to pick an international career with Jamaica over the Three Lions.

Speaking on his Twitter account, Morrison said: "Should I go play for Jamaica hmmm...

"Thinking time. In 2 minds."

Thus far, Morrison has played at every level for England until Under-18 and was one of the stars of Manchester United's 2011 FA Youth Cup triumph alongside Juventus star Paul Pogba.

He has played once for West Ham since signing 10 months ago, but scored his first senior goal for the Blues last weekend against Hull City.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I gave mo his bio, lol..lets just say he makes King look innocent at 19 and closer to Gazza but Fergie rated him highly....if he catches himself before its too late,he will be a star, why isnt he let go by man u youth academy because of indiscipline.

Jamaica doesnt have a clue ,how to man manage indiscipline pros, i ts prt of football,banashment isnt the only option.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X