X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, here's a test for you

Who am I talking about......

"his last game for City was in 2010.
    scored seven goals for ..........this season, including his strike in the Champions League against ......."

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Emanuel Adebayor ....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Emanuel Adebayor ....
      Ade didn't play Champions League this season. My guess would be Roque Santa Cruz.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hmmmm...you could be right.

Spurs in Europa.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mek him gwaan form the fool of himself, like seh him nuh know seh a Roque, weh Sh!tty still a pay him big wages, me a talk bout.

Manchester City misfit Roque Santa Cruz is in talks over a move to Brazilian club Botafogo.

The 31-year-old has been enjoying a loan spell at Malaga and has also attracted attention from Flamengo.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2Qux1TqdN
          Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X