Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC to cover all 380 Prem games next season

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...world-football

Sounds like them serious...but I don't get "Esquire" channel...all the others listed I get, so we'll see. They say all games will have pre and post match analytical coverage. Robbie Earl is one of the instudio analysts. Good for him.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

This is good!
    The analyses will be double welcome.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Sounds like them serious...but I don't get "Esquire" channel....
      You get the Esquire channel it's just that it's called G4 right now. It's been bought and will be renamed Esquire in the near future. No worries you'll get to watch all of Liverpool's losses live and in color.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
        You get the Esquire channel it's just that it's called G4 right now. It's been bought and will be renamed Esquire in the near future. No worries you'll get to watch all of Liverpool's losses live and in color.

Bwoy...yuh treat di man ruff!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

WoW T.K. that was a low blow.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
            T.K. at the risk of sounding like my bredrin X - fya an' t'unda fi unu nex' year!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              This is good!
              The analyses will be double welcome.
              And by the way, FSC is shutting down...http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013...work-shut-down

Typical business move. The boutique opens up, proves the market, then Walmart moves in driving them out of business. Oh well...ah suh it guh.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                T.K. at the risk of sounding like my bredrin X - fya an' t'unda fi unu nex' year!!!
                LOL...you're a good sport Paul Marin. Respect sah.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Bwoy...yuh treat di man ruff!
                  Nah man...It is our duty as fellow forumites to help those of us in need. Paul needed information so mi provide it fi him. It's the least I can do for a respected member of our online community.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    WoW T.K. that was a low blow.
                    Have you seen Paul's signature? Now that's a low blow. lol. Like Giggs to Rooney I was simply giving you the assist on your goal Jangle. From one manu-ite to another....

Comment

Don't be sorry for FSC. Rupert Murdouch is no mom and pop and he milked it to the best he could.

only hope it gets better.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Don't be sorry for FSC. Rupert Murdouch is no mom and pop and he milked it to the best he could.

only hope it gets better.
                        Understood. But FSC is a minnow in the grand scheme of Murdoch's things. Where this is of concern is that other than actual Prem matches, FSC had a lot of other non-Prem football related programming e.g. Fox Soccer News, Goals on Sunday, Premier League Review, Concacaf U17, UCL, Sky Sports, Europa League etc. etc. These "losses" won't be made up by NBC...so I am worried.

Comment

This is bad!

Comment

Yuh seit!
                            ...anyway if Suarez stays, Liverpool shall be in the mix next season!

Comment

yeah that is true but them big with Sky in England and could invest a little more if they thought it was profitable. I guess NBC want to get the international audience.

How they don't kill the thing. I don't like how Bein TV going right now, too low keyed.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X