Buy out the ref

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy out the ref

If unuh think seh a ongly the Empire keep a "special" account.....Wegner finally decide to put his own to use. Two tiefing calls lead to two Arsenal goal. Poor Norwich.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Why do you think the penalty is wrong? Did he not grab the man jersey and pull him down. Hush!!!

Comment

Regardless what Norwich and the commentator thinks it is a foul.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        Why do you think the penalty is wrong? Did he not grab the man jersey and pull him down. Hush!!!
        The corner that led to the penalty was the wrong call
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Penalty is spot on. ...and I do not think the assistant ref made the call. I think he was consulted the 'walkie-talkie' system and gave the affirmative signal.

However, having the above the play came from the corner and that decision to award the corner, I think, was the wrong one. Appeared to be goal-kick.

Bwoy...my GUNNERS?
          Phew!!!!

Wenger got it right just in time. Off with Jack...he was not with it! Off with Gervinho he only flatters to deceive...

On with "The Ox" and Lucas Podolski (our best natural striker) and game over!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You win some and you lose some. Part of the game...
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

True.

However, I think after Wenger made those chances - "The Ox" and Podolski - the game was in the bag. For most of the game Wenger managed it poorly - Hey!...he it was carried the out of sorts Jack Wilshire and poor Gervinho (...and the poor Gervinho) for so long.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X