X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafa says i am going back to liverpool

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...l-manager.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yuh check the date of the article? Yuh certain is not a April Fools joke?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

1-0

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I think he would do a better job than'what's his name?'....jolly Rodgers
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I think thats been the popular sentiment since he left except when K.D was in charge, the youth coach has put immense pressure on himself come next season as it was with Hodgson before him, when christmas/newyears comes and we arent in the top 4 , he will be sacked , cant see him doing it even if Saurez stays which I doubt.

Dis bredda is at KDs stage in the league as last season and

1) No saurez suspended for 8 games, like K.D

2) No cup titles ,like K.D

Yet the liverpool media wants us to believe we are making progress , christmas cant come too soon.

Comment

I hope City buys Saurez. Maybe i will come around to liking him.

I think Rodgers is trying to punch above his weight limit!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X